Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOST TICKETS.Good morning travis.we have a lady irene who say's yesterday morning she had 4 tickets now she has only one .Would you be so kind to have a look at her account Thankyou.https://www.facebook.com/irma.arredondo.731

Comment

Originally posted by Jayne Rowland View Post
      LOST TICKETS.Good morning travis.we have a lady irene who say's yesterday morning she had 4 tickets now she has only one .Would you be so kind to have a look at her account Thankyou.https://www.facebook.com/irma.arredondo.731
      sounds like she simply used a power up
      Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Daily bonus?

Couldn't find in the first 13 pages a question regarding this,before my son needed my assistance; I apologize if it's been asked/answered. I'm playing on an Android tablet and got a daily bonus the very first time I installed and logged in and played the game, since then nothing. I've disconnected from both Google and Facebook; also I'm never able to send or accept gifts. Thanks and sorry, Katy

Comment

golden miles.Hello i am having a lot of trouble trying to click on the golden miles icon .It will not open thankyou.https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008420263093

Comment

Originally posted by Jayne Rowland View Post
            Irma's profile pic looks familiar. I'm a bit behind on the forum, but I've made up a lot of ground on my inbox -- did I maybe help her already via email or Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Klessig View Post
              Couldn't find in the first 13 pages a question regarding this,before my son needed my assistance; I apologize if it's been asked/answered. I'm playing on an Android tablet and got a daily bonus the very first time I installed and logged in and played the game, since then nothing. I've disconnected from both Google and Facebook; also I'm never able to send or accept gifts. Thanks and sorry, Katy
              As far as I know, the mobile version of the game doesn't have daily login bonuses. Just to be sure, I'll check with the devs and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Roberts View Post
                golden miles.Hello i am having a lot of trouble trying to click on the golden miles icon .It will not open thankyou.https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008420263093
                Can you give me more details? Which GM icon? What happens when you click on it? What do you think should happen when you click on it?

Comment

'Golden miles can be bought using HX tickets or earned by completing full city mastery'.

I am halfway through Paris 1936 and need more GM. I have 8 HX tickets, I have 15/15 on Seekers Landing, 30/30 on Clueville, and am not allowed to play Dusty Rails, it says Play Paris journey, but I can't without GM? And the clock is ticking ...

What is it I am missing? I have played loads of FB games, and there is always a way to move forward without using real money, I can't seem to find it.

Comment

Once you start a Journey, you have a set time to complete it. If you fail to complete the Journey in that time, then you will have to build your GMs back up and try again when you have more. There are a number of ways to earn GMs (the prize wheel, scratchers, watching videos, mastering cities, etc.). There are also ways to earn tickets listed in the FAQ. Your best bet would be to master a Challenge City, where the mastery reward is 200 GMs.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                      There are a number of ways to earn GMs,
                      you say.

the prize wheel -where or when can I find it?
                      scratchers - doesn't seem to get them when I have already mastered the level.
                      watching videos - watched a few, pretty boring way of earning GMs when I actually want to play to get them.
                      mastering cities - mastered all I can find, including 3 pumpkins (Haunted City) and 3 snowmen (Winter Village), Next villages are closed, need tickets.
                      What is a Challenge city and where can I find it?

Nowhere near enough GMs to complete the Journey.

I understand all about the time limit. But after finishing the two first locations I was forced to do the Journey before being allowed to enter Dusty Rails. Since this was a 'must do' and very early in the game, I didn't expect it to be impossible to finish with the resources available.
                      Last edited by Eliza Doo Little; 01-10-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliza Doo Little View Post
                        the prize wheel -where or when can I find it?
                        You get access to the prize wheel every 4th and 7th consecutive day of logging in.
                        scratchers - doesn't seem to get them when I have already mastered the level.
                        That's intended.
                        What is a Challenge city and where can I find it?
                        You can find the Challenge City Station in between Cities 3 and 4, or you can click on the "Treasure Hunts" option on the main menu.

But after finishing the two first locations I was forced to do the Journey before being allowed to enter Dusty Rails. Since this was a 'must do' and very early in the game, I didn't expect it to be impossible to finish with the resources available.
                        Journeys are a completely optional part of the game. At no point are you forced to complete them in order to advance. Journeys may be unlocked after you complete City 2, but they are in no way a requirement to enter City 3 (Dusty Rails).

Comment

OK, that's it then. What put me off is that there is a Play Journeys pop-up hiding the number 16 in Dusty Rails. So I thought I had to do one first to move forward. My bad, thank you.

Comment

OK, that's it then. What put me off is that there is a Play Journeys pop-up hiding the number 16 in Dusty Rails. So I thought I had to do one first to move forward. My bad, thank you.
                            You can minimize that Juliet pop-up by clicking the "x" in the upper right corner (of the pop-up).

Comment

Hi Travis, this morning I accidentally used 108 tickets to get 3 x 120 energy packs...is there any chance you can reverse this for me? I would be forever grateful...

Comment

I should add that I was looking around to buy tickets....I thought I was clicking on a deal for tickets...but unfortunately I didn't look at it carefully. What I really wanted to do was buy enough tickets to get the super sleuth charm...if I can get back my 108 tickets I will go back and buy the 110 tickets deal and get the super sleuth charm... fingers are crossed that this is possible...

Comment

Working...
                                X