X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mukraise View Post
    Gasp!!!... Travis has another family!!!???? ... I feel so cheated on :-p

Edit: OH WAIT!!.. Am I just "The other woman Travis!!" .. is that all I am to you!
    Travis is the primary CS guy for all of Making Fun's games.

Comment

Hi Travis,
      Can you tell me anything about this please ==> http://prntscr.com/7r9d4h
      Shows in my game on chrome as of tonight but do know that a friend of mine saw this last week.
      Any info gratefully received
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
        Hi Travis,
        Can you tell me anything about this please ==> http://prntscr.com/7r9d4h
        Shows in my game on chrome as of tonight but do know that a friend of mine saw this last week.
        Any info gratefully received
        Thanks
        Are you seeing that in Firefox? I ask because FF is in the process of removing support for old SSL ciphers, which has caused some issues. We are working on a fix for the problem on our end, but in the meantime, you can avoid problems by using Chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
          Are you seeing that in Firefox? I ask because FF is in the process of removing support for old SSL ciphers, which has caused some issues. We are working on a fix for the problem on our end, but in the meantime, you can avoid problems by using Chrome.
          No this is on Chrome, have given up playing on Firefox as it has too many problems. Though for some reason it has now disappeared
          Last edited by Susan Mary; 07-13-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
            Though for some reason it has now disappeared
            It must have noticed you asking me for help and got scared.

Comment

It must have noticed you asking me for help and got scared.

Comment

Hi Travis,
                Don't know if the team are aware but there is a problem sending energy to new friends. The small white 'permissions' box tries to load but fails, this then blocks me from sending energy to my other friends when using the 'free gifts' button. I have had to un-friend the last new one to be able to complete sending out energy.
                I sent some energy via the leaderboard but that takes too long

Comment

I don't have any new friends but I still can't send energy to any of them and I can't ask them for energy since few days. Tried on IE, Chrome and Firefox, cleared my cache. As Susan said, the white box is flashing for the moment but it doesn't load.

Comment

Travis, I am having the same problem. I can't send energy to any friends...old or new. The white permission box just flashes and goes away. The lightening bolt doesn't stay checked next to the friends name after I try to send energy. I send from the leaderboard. I can receive energy from friends, but not send.

I have cleared my cache and rebooted, and that hasn't helped. I have had the problem since Friday, 8/7. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Thanks for the reports. We're looking into it now.

Comment

Thanks for your help, Travis. I can send energy again!

Comment

Originally posted by sjohnston View Post
                          Thanks for your help, Travis. I can send energy again!
                          Hmm...I don't think our engineers figured the problem out, but I see that Facebook just released an update about 30 minutes ago. The problem must have been on their end of things.

Comment

Hmm...I don't think our engineers figured the problem out, but I see that Facebook just released an update about 30 minutes ago. The problem must have been on their end of things.
                            as usual

Comment

Just added a friend and sent energy and the 'permissions' panel loaded fully, all is good

Comment

Originally posted by Janie View Post
                                as usual
                                You're tellin' me. It's super-awesome when they change things that break our games without telling us.

Comment

Working...
                                X