This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
    Hi Travis, posting for a member, account details https://www.facebook.com/teresa.trotter.7?fref=ufi
    I can't get into the game at all, the screen is just blank. I have followed all the trouble shooting steps and it is still the same. I am sorry I don't know how to do a screen shot to show you but I would be so grateful if you could look at this for me please.
    We had a server go down for a couple hours, so about 30% of players would have seen this issue. Fortunately, the team was able to get it back up and running after a short time.
    I have a few members saying that their box to send/recieve energy is blank Travis.
    Please remind your members that energy gifts can only be sent once every 24 hours. A lot of players seem to be getting confused because they sent them in the evening the day before, so they can't send them the following morning. It is on a 24 hour timer. So if you send energy gifts out at 7p today, then you won't be able to send them out until 7:01p tomorrow. If they want to get their cycle back to sending in the morning, then they'll have to resist send in the evening one day...if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by jacqui View Post
      What is the answer? What is the plan?

I hope that the feedback on lack of gm's for SOME players has been acknowledged with the devs such that they will work out a way to give people like you and I (i have 0 gms! and no way of getting 800ish before next journey) a chance to earn more!
      As mentioned a few times before, we will be adding more ways to earn GMs.

Comment

Hi Travis, posting for a member, account details https://www.facebook.com/teresa.trotter.7?fref=ufi
        I can't get into the game at all, the screen is just blank. I have followed all the trouble shooting steps and it is still the same. I am sorry I don't know how to do a screen shot to show you but I would be so grateful if you could look at this for me please.
        but still (and i get what you say Leigh) we HAVE to admit the 'option' to do journeys for seasoned players is lessened if not impossible at the moment in comparison to those who still have opportunities to play for GMs? I am not being greedy (yes i am nom nom :v :v) just trying to establish if there WILL be an option for seasoned players to take part in the fun too in future journeys... cos it's not necessarily the shooting stars we crave.. it's the gaming experience
        Remember when we added Journeys and GMs to the game, and you got a TON of GMs to start with? Those GMs were your +50 mastery reward for each city you had mastered. So you received the same number of GMs that anyone else would have if they mastered all of the cities. So your optionality (new word!) isn't any less than anyone else's. If anything, Journeys are even more optional for seasoned players because you've already been given all of your GMs, whereas someone else would have to hurry up and master a city in order to get their GMs in time to use them on the current Journey. Besides, you got to play through earlier Journeys like Paris and Rome. If a new player wanted to do that, they'd have to pay what you paid, PLUS 50 tickets to unlock an expired Journey.

TL;DR (Google it ): Everyone is in the same boat, regardless of how far along they are. This problem will be resolved (for everyone) when we add more ways to earn GMs.

Comment

Need to give more golden miles to complete the journeys,very frustrating when you can't finish them.Also, more days to complete them.

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post
            It's OK, Gloria, you're amongst friends, you can admit it.....you just start with 'Hi, my name is Gloria, and I'm an addict'
            lol Hi, my name is Gloria, and I'm an addict. opps! wait for the white elephant to cross!

Comment

Hi Travis, I have now acquired a mystery player!!! Any ideas please?

Comment

well couldn't get screen shot to work so I took picture with my phone of messages on my game.... first of all it states MESSAGES FULL....second it states THAT 3 PEOPLE WANT ME TO USE MY KEY... then when I get to get on my game my MESSAGES STATE THAT THERE IS 3 MESSAGES.... not the key ones or that my messages are FULL.... I am going to send it to my email and get copy of it and put it on.... want to know why this is??? why are people still asking to use and want to give me their keys???

Comment

but still (and i get what you say Leigh) we HAVE to admit the 'option' to do journeys for seasoned players is lessened if not impossible at the moment in comparison to those who still have opportunities to play for GMs? I am not being greedy (yes i am nom nom :v :v) just trying to establish if there WILL be an option for seasoned players to take part in the fun too in future journeys... cos it's not necessarily the shooting stars we crave.. it's the gaming experience
                  Umm, no, I crave the stars so I don't have to play those ones where all the stuff moves around

You are always welcome to play the Journeys, you just have to BUY the GMs

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post

http://prntscr.com/39zuz1
                    I think I have solved my question, it is this person whose language HE doesn't recognise............

http://prntscr.com/3a5v09

Comment

http://prntscr.com/39zuz1
                      I think I have solved my question, it is this person whose language HE doesn't recognise............

http://prntscr.com/3a5v09
                      I was just scrolling down to suggest that it might be someone using invalid characters in their name.

Comment

Originally posted by Denise Chuck Schrader View Post
                        well couldn't get screen shot to work so I took picture with my phone of messages on my game.... first of all it states MESSAGES FULL....second it states THAT 3 PEOPLE WANT ME TO USE MY KEY... then when I get to get on my game my MESSAGES STATE THAT THERE IS 3 MESSAGES.... not the key ones or that my messages are FULL.... I am going to send it to my email and get copy of it and put it on.... want to know why this is??? why are people still asking to use and want to give me their keys???
                        When I look at your game data, I only see 1 message (from Eileen McCormick). I'm curious to see what your screenshot shows. This may help: https://www.facebook.com/help/225186287544704.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                          Remember when we added Journeys and GMs to the game, and you got a TON of GMs to start with? Those GMs were your +50 mastery reward for each city you had mastered. So you received the same number of GMs that anyone else would have if they mastered all of the cities. So your optionality (new word!) isn't any less than anyone else's. If anything, Journeys are even more optional for seasoned players because you've already been given all of your GMs, whereas someone else would have to hurry up and master a city in order to get their GMs in time to use them on the current Journey. Besides, you got to play through earlier Journeys like Paris and Rome. If a new player wanted to do that, they'd have to pay what you paid, PLUS 50 tickets to unlock an expired Journey.

TL;DR (Google it ): Everyone is in the same boat, regardless of how far along they are. This problem will be resolved (for everyone) when we add more ways to earn GMs.
                          oh! ok .. will try to get my head round that ty
                          p.s ... i like having 'optionalities'
                          p.p.s TL;DR was EXTREMELY useful! thanks!
                          Last edited by jacqui; 04-16-2014, 06:55 PM.
                          Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

you still have stuff moving around Leigh? Wow.. deffo time to check into rehab
                            Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Hi Travis,
                              What would this be that was on my list before I deleted it..................

Comment

Any idea when the next city will come out? Really to bad we always have to wait so long for them to come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X