Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the insurance questions so I could get the 1700 golden miles, plus im switching insurance companies so it was a bonus. Did everything including extra and never got my miles. Why not? Can you please fix this and send them as promised.

Comment

Originally posted by Cococlay View Post
      Hi. I know where everything is and I cannot get 3 stars on several levels. I do them fast enough and always find the yellow flashing car item and get to the engine car. What can I do? Thank you in advance for any help!
      I've posted some really helpful strategies in the FAQ section.

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Sheptak View Post
        I did the insurance questions so I could get the 1700 golden miles, plus im switching insurance companies so it was a bonus. Did everything including extra and never got my miles. Why not? Can you please fix this and send them as promised.
        Please check the FAQ for how to contact our ad partners regarding an offer that didn't pay out.

Comment

Hola Travis me gusta mucho jugar Hidden Express, quiero pedirte si hay algo que se pueda hacer para enviar energia y regalos, es muy tedioso y lento, te sugiero que pongan algo como para enviar energia y regalos de 50 en 50 con solo oprimir un boton, ademas te digo que deberian eliminar de los premios al pasar una tabla el sigue intentando es frustrante que despues de intentar unas 5 veces lograrlo y te de un sigue intentando!! Algo mas seria tremendo si al pasar la tabla no perdieras los 10 de energia, solo si no pasa la tabla perder la energia. Es un gran juego muy adictivo juego a diario!!
          Last edited by Lola Domenech; 05-09-2016, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Hola Travis algo mas deberian cambiar lo de perder 10 de energia en cada jugada me gustaria mucho que si pasa la tabla no perder los 10 de energia, solo perderlos si no puede pasar la tabla.

Comment

For those following along:
              "Hi Travis I like to play Hidden Express, I want to ask if there is anything you can do to send energy and gifts, is very tedious and time consuming, I suggest you put something like to send energy and gifts of 50 in 50 with the push of a button , also tell you that should eliminate awards passing the table is still trying frustrating that after trying about 5 times and you achieve a keep trying !! Anything else would be tremendous if the table does not pass the energy you lost 10 only if fails the table lose energy. It is a great game very addictive game everyday !!"

"Hi Travis something more should change it to lose 10 energy every play I would love that if you place the table does not lose 10 energy, only to lose if he can not pass the table."

I can't help but think that Google is not translating "la tabla" accurately in this context. That said...

You can use the "select all and send" button to send energy to 50 of your friends at a time. Are you asking for a way to accept and send all 35 gifts at once?
              -----
              Puede utilizar el botón "seleccionar todo y enviar" para enviar energía a 50 de sus amigos a la vez. ¿Usted está pidiendo una forma de aceptar y enviar los 35 regalos a la vez?

Comment

I think he's asking for two things: One to do a Send to All for gifts. the other is he's asking if you pass a level, that energy not be deducted. so, you pass a level with at least one star, you don't lose energy. I think that's a great idea, btw

Comment

Hello travis, While playing the game on big screen, the network was not worked and stucked i clicked before the train rangs the bell and it came of u hv aquired seekers(?). pl i want the ticket back . thank you

Comment

Not to worry, Veena. I was able to reverse the transaction.

Comment

Hi Travis, I have trawled through all of these posts from page one but can't find what I am looking for.
                      I'm so curious with this new weapon i picked up in some other levels then as i end the level, (i was playing with my hero "Warrior") i saw a weapon in my stash and its a Pistol "Brutal Pistol" when i read the description in it, it say's "Cannot be used by a Warrior" then as my curiosity drives me crazy for i want to see how it work's on my other hero "Mage" but still its not usable on Mage. So i go the Menu and created another hero hoping that i'll find the third hero then i found out that only Warrior and Mage heroes existed in this game. Do you know anything about this?

M&M version 1.1.57

Comment

Originally posted by rylepelayo View Post
                        Hi Travis, I have trawled through all of these posts from page one but can't find what I am looking for.
                        I'm so curious with this new weapon i picked up in some other levels then as i end the level, (i was playing with my hero "Warrior") i saw a weapon in my stash and its a Pistol "Brutal Pistol" when i read the description in it, it say's "Cannot be used by a Warrior" then as my curiosity drives me crazy for i want to see how it work's on my other hero "Mage" but still its not usable on Mage. So i go the Menu and created another hero hoping that i'll find the third hero then i found out that only Warrior and Mage heroes existed in this game. Do you know anything about this?

M&M version 1.1.57
                        You're not going to find much about Mage and Minions in the Hidden Express forum. Try searching the correct forum for M&M stuff: http://forum.makingfun.com/forumdisp...ge-and-Minions

To answer your question, pistols can be used by the Ranger class, which will be coming "soon".

Comment

So I play M&M on my Kindle fire primarily and play on my android phone occasionally....up until I updated the gAme on my android. Now I am sadly unable to load the gAme on my Fire and I get this message when loading it on my Fire.....the android works fine.....

Error (Marmalade v8.3.0 [467726])

This game was saved by another game version (1.1.57) in a newer format and cAnnot be loaded.
                          Please upgrade your game and try again .

[MFclient:nStartupComplete)]

Do you have a solution for me? I am un able to play and I'm seeking out for some M&M!!!!!!!! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wrenikle View Post
                            So I play M&M on my Kindle fire primarily and play on my android phone occasionally....up until I updated the gAme on my android. Now I am sadly unable to load the gAme on my Fire and I get this message when loading it on my Fire.....the android works fine.....

Error (Marmalade v8.3.0 [467726])

This game was saved by another game version (1.1.57) in a newer format and cAnnot be loaded.
                            Please upgrade your game and try again .

[MFclient:nStartupComplete)]

Do you have a solution for me? I am un able to play and I'm seeking out for some M&M!!!!!!!! Thanks
                            You posted on the forum for a different game (Hidden Express). Fortunately, I run both forums, so I can answer you here. Now that you've loaded your game on a device running version 1.1.57, you won't be able to play it on your Kindle until we submit a new version to Amazon, which we plan to do soon.

Comment

Yeah....that's what I kind of thought.....and thank you for answering me even though I posted wrong......peace

Comment

Hi Travis - I was wondering if you could reset my game so that I can start from the start?

Comment

Working...
                                X