Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure! All I need is your UID from the bottom of the game screen.

Comment

Hi Travis = for some reason I have not found my UID anywhere

Comment

When the game is in Windowed mode (not full screen), you should see your UID and your "token" below the game screen. It should be right above the footer links (Like | Support | Terms of Services | Privacy Policy).

Comment

I have tried to send you a print screen, but it is not showing up here. The picture ends with my friends list and goes right to the support line - no UID

Comment

Hey, Travis - is there anyway else I can find my user ID because it is NOT on this screen anywhere

Comment

You could also give me a link to your FB page.

Comment

facebook.com/sandy.seltzer1

Comment

Ugh, you are one of the lucky ones who received an alternate UID for gaming. About 5% of the players I come across have a UID that's different for games than their actual UID. The gaming UID usually starts with 1000.

Comment

I am playing hidden Haunts not Hidden express and cannot find the UID anywhere on the screen I can find it on all my other games

Comment

...you've been posting in the Hidden Express forum...

Now that I know which game you're referring to, I can get this done rather quickly.

Comment

Ok, you're all set. For future Hidden Haunts stuff, please post in the Hidden Haunts forum at https://forum.makingfun.com/forumdis...-Hidden-Haunts. Thanks!

Comment

Well I have been on City 37 for 2 years now, so why can't you make this game more fair. I can't play any faster and have no money to spend on it. Used to love it, now I just hate the unfairness.

Comment

I see you've been a member of the forums for quite some time. Have you reviewed the FAQ? I put some key strategies to getting 3 stars in there. As the Player Support Manager, I am an advocate for the payers. I personally test every single level of the game before it goes live to make sure everything is fair. As a result, I can say with 100% certainty that is possible to get 3 stars on every level without using power-ups. Some levels definitely take more tries than others, but it's possible using the strategies I've outlined in the FAQ.

Comment

A couple years ago, I bought a golden key, said it was for lifetime. It was supposed to open all gates, but now it's not there anymore. What gives with this?

Comment

The Golden Key never opened "all" gates -- it opened social gates, which were gates you had to ask friend's for keys to open. The game does not have social gates anymore, but you still have your key. So, if we add social gates back to the game (which we don't plan on doing), your key will still work.

Comment

Working...
                                X