Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likewise and have a Good Friday (see what I did there?)

Comment

Originally posted by Denise Chuck Schrader View Post
      it took 10 tickets for roll backs and my free roll back on level 273, and NO I didn't buy them, was from the arrow just passing over them...
      Can you give me more details about what you saw happen? Did you see the train rollback? Keep in mind that if you try to use a rollback, but don't have any in your inventory, then your tickets will be used to buy it.

Comment

Hi Travis when i load up my Game iam just getting White Screen Why is this please help when you get this Thank You

Comment

This is about the new content ( your saying it isn't the next city) that might be released Tuesday. I think it is fine and dandy on doing new stuff but before that is done why oh why can't we get the new cities in a timely matter instead of waiting for weeks in between? Yes we have had the journey to do and then we finish that and then we wait and wait on a new city again. Seems like we do more waiting then anything else. Looks like to me it would be better to get a little ahead on the cities then do all the new exciting stuff. I appreciate what you all are doing but we wait sooooooo long for the cities the main part of the game. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
            Sorry for the mix-up everyone. I personally sent out emails to the players that were charged inappropriately. If you think you were charged the non-sale price, but you didn't receive an email from me, let me know and I'll take a look.
            Thank you, have received and replied to both of your emails

Comment

Travis is there a problem with the energy again? I have a lot of members who cannot send and it has been over 24 hours since they last did.
              Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
                Thank you, have received and replied to both of your emails
                Thank you so much for your very quick response I see on both my names that what I requested has been granted.
                Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by David Stamps View Post
                  Hi Travis when i load up my Game iam just getting White Screen Why is this please help when you get this Thank You
                  Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps listed at http://forum.makingfun.com/showthrea...EFORE-POSTING?

Comment

Originally posted by goose-girl View Post
                    This is about the new content ( your saying it isn't the next city) that might be released Tuesday. I think it is fine and dandy on doing new stuff but before that is done why oh why can't we get the new cities in a timely matter instead of waiting for weeks in between? Yes we have had the journey to do and then we finish that and then we wait and wait on a new city again. Seems like we do more waiting then anything else. Looks like to me it would be better to get a little ahead on the cities then do all the new exciting stuff. I appreciate what you all are doing but we wait sooooooo long for the cities the main part of the game. Thank you.
                    Please understand that there is a lot that goes into new content. Other HOGs can release content much more quickly because they use animated or drawn scenes and have much deeper pockets (and more staff) than we do. However, HX's trademark is it's photo-realistic scenes. Aside from a few exceptions (like Space, which was shot on site using a green screen), all of our scenes are shot on location. We actually have to book a location, then send a team of photogs all over the world to set up the props and take the pictures. Once that's done, the scene goes into post production, where a few more objects are added, the lighting is fixed, logos and labels are removed, etc. Then, the engineers need to code the scene into the game and the balance designer and I do our thing (verify object names, come up with alternative names, set the train speed, set the chance for multiple-object cars, etc.). After that, the scene is coded into a new city or journey (which also requires an artist). Once everything is in place, QA comes in and checks everything, files bug tickets, engineers fix the bugs, QA does another pass, etc. This process repeats until the release is approved. All of this is done with fewer than 20 people, including execs, HR, finance, marketing, etc. Needless to say, we all work very long and hard hours to bring you new content and new features as quickly as possible. If you are completely out of content, then you are one of less than 1,000 players, out of the 100,000+ who play daily and the millions who have installed the game, but play less frequently.

You also have to keep in mind that HX isn't our only game and Facebook isn't the only platform we work on. We have several other titles that we all work on across various platforms. HX alone is on 8 different web platforms, plus mobile (currently iOS, with Android coming very soon).

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
                      Travis is there a problem with the energy again? I have a lot of members who cannot send and it has been over 24 hours since they last did.
                      There's nothing going on on our end. Yours is the first report I've had in the last few days.

Comment

Likewise and have a Good Friday (see what I did there?)
                        LOL. That was a good one Travis!

Comment

There's nothing going on on our end. Yours is the first report I've had in the last few days.
                          Funnily enough after I sent this message they were able to send again....
                          Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Hi Travis.....I have two players wth the same problem:
                            I have only been able to play once this week every other time it goes to load and then it says reload your train or something like that and when I reload the page there is time added on to the timer again.
                            Account details of both players:

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
                              Hi Travis.....I have two players wth the same problem:
                              I have only been able to play once this week every other time it goes to load and then it says reload your train or something like that and when I reload the page there is time added on to the timer again.
                              Account details of both players:

https://www.facebook.com/ferretkingdom?fref=ufi
                              Thanks, Sue. Have they tried the usual troubleshooting steps? I'll have the engineers take a look at their data. What timer are they talking about?

Comment

Thank you for the explanation on what goes on to get new content out.

Comment

Working...
                                X