This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
    Thanks, Sue. Have they tried the usual troubleshooting steps? I'll have the engineers take a look at their data. What timer are they talking about?
    Yes they have tried the trouble shooting steps Travis. They mean the clock on the weekly challenge starts timing again as if they have played their free go.
    Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Originally posted by jacqui View Post
      you still have stuff moving around Leigh? Wow.. deffo time to check into rehab

Comment

OK, Travis, I just thought I'd let you know that I now have 3 stars on every level of the last city so it's safe for you to go ahead and release the new one now.

I'm sorry that my inability to finish that level quickly has caused anyone any inconvenience, but we all know that nothing happens here until I say it's OK.....ummm, right, Travis???

Comment

Hi Travis, I bought 5 seekers today for 19 HX tickets and did not receive them. This isn't the first time this has happened. Can you help me? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by cam View Post
            Hi Travis, I bought 5 seekers today for 19 HX tickets and did not receive them. This isn't the first time this has happened. Can you help me? Thank you!
            I'm sorry for any confusion. However, it looks like your purchase went normally and your seekers were added. You currently have 7 seekers in your inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post
              OK, Travis, I just thought I'd let you know that I now have 3 stars on every level of the last city so it's safe for you to go ahead and release the new one now.

I'm sorry that my inability to finish that level quickly has caused anyone any inconvenience, but we all know that nothing happens here until I say it's OK.....ummm, right, Travis???
              Ha, understood.

Comment

Originally posted by soshan brown View Post
                They mean the clock on the weekly challenge starts timing again as if they have played their free go.
                Got it, thanks. As mentioned, the engineers will take a look.

Comment

I'm sorry for any confusion. However, it looks like your purchase went normally and your seekers were added. You currently have 7 seekers in your inventory.
                  Thanks for the reply Travis. I just went to my HE page and do not see the seekers. I have 11 slow, 1 seeker and no super sleuths. I wonder why we see it differently?

Comment

kidding right???

Can you give me more details about what you saw happen? Did you see the train rollback? Keep in mind that if you try to use a rollback, but don't have any in your inventory, then your tickets will be used to buy it.
                    The game has been soooooo slow I hit things that are on the cars and they don't even work, and the pop up came my game was still on some of the items that I have found and when it came up the game used my roll back, then it bought two, yes I seen it roll back but game ended as soon as it did... do you think I kid ya about these things, I didn't use them, I didn't have a chance to use them because the screen went black and said I clicked too many times because the train and items are NOT keeping in sync. Have even got engine and only had 59,000 instead of what it took to get star. Just because it rolled back doesn't mean that I hit it or used it cause I am on the same game that I was when it happened....so out of sync that it won't give anything, but could be that way for reason...?

Just like when I wrote on a thread and told about the "?"'s disappearing on me, had like 40 and they were gone when I hit about 12 times in that "JOURNEY"'S game, no one responded to that.... it keeps saying it is auto saved look back....

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh Edwards View Post

Liking this Leigh, or GM's on completed levels

Comment

Hi Travis, I am having trouble with rec energy. I have added friends so I should always have energy. Today especially I am always out. I hope you can find the issue. I am not the only one in the Hex Factor having this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by cam View Post
                          Thanks for the reply Travis. I just went to my HE page and do not see the seekers. I have 11 slow, 1 seeker and no super sleuths. I wonder why we see it differently?
                          Did you buy the seekers while playing the mobile version of the game? If so, then you won't see them on the web version. Can you post a screenshot of your power-up inventory (shown on any level intro screen)?

Comment

Originally posted by Denise Chuck Schrader View Post
                            The game has been soooooo slow I hit things that are on the cars and they don't even work...the screen went black and said I clicked too many times because the train and items are NOT keeping in sync...so out of sync that it won't give anything...
                            It sounds to me like you're computer may be having some performance problems. Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps listed at http://forum.makingfun.com/showthrea...EFORE-POSTING?

Comment

Originally posted by Norma Mulligan View Post
                              Hi Travis, I am having trouble with rec energy. I have added friends so I should always have energy. Today especially I am always out. I hope you can find the issue. I am not the only one in the Hex Factor having this problem.
                              Can you give me more details? Which part of receiving energy are you having trouble with? Are you not receiving gifts? Are you accepting gifts, but they're not adding to your total?

Comment

any news on new stuff please?
                                Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Working...
                                X