Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2 major bugs we found during the final steps last night have been fixed. The QA team is currently re-testing the content to make sure everything is good to go. At this point, it's looking very likely that we'll be releasing the new stuff today.

Comment

Any more news on this new content then

Comment

We're still working on it. We still look to be on track for today.

Comment

Hope it wroth the wait

Comment

so wen is city 40 comming out then ?

Comment

I don't currently have an ETA for City 40.

Comment

hIYA Travis sorry to bother when my mam went to play the tresure chest it bpop up to play now but when is click on it nothing happen please help

Comment

we both fix it and great new stuff

Comment

Love the new content thanks HX
                    Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

will admit to something rather devilish though ... 3 i have decided NOT to complete yet so i can build GM's ... however.. it's BLOOMIN' HARD actually to not get 3 stars when you don't want them haha
                      Everyone is welcome to join our fab Hidden Express Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/hiddenexpress/

Comment

Originally posted by jacqui View Post
                        Love the new content thanks HX
                        Would also like to say thank you for this new challenge feature, and loving the gm's as rewards!! After all the complaints of not being able to earn enough gm's to play the journeys - this is a welcome feature. Well done Team

Comment

Originally posted by Big G51 View Post
                          Would also like to say thank you for this new challenge feature, and loving the gm's as rewards!! After all the complaints of not being able to earn enough gm's to play the journeys - this is a welcome feature. Well done Team
                          As promised, we are adding more and more ways to earn GMs

Comment

Travis is there an issue with sending/receiving energy again?
                            We have a lot of members who are saying it is over 24 hours since they sent and they still can't.
                            Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

Nothing has been reported before now, Sue. Is it the same members who keep reporting the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Norma Mulligan View Post
                                Hi Travis, I am having trouble with rec energy. I have added friends so I should always have energy. Today especially I am always out. I hope you can find the issue. I am not the only one in the Hex Factor having this problem.
                                I and others are still having issues with energy. It isn't resetting so I can send out. There are no one names in my request box to send too. Ones that play HE that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X