Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travis, It seems today the game did not reset so I can send energy this morning! This have happen once before!

Thanks in advance,
    George

Comment

This tends to happen every time we do a release. I will manually reset everyone's timers overnight tonight, so you should all be able to send gifts out in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
        This tends to happen every time we do a release. I will manually reset everyone's timers overnight tonight, so you should all be able to send gifts out in the morning.
        Travis, Thanks so much for the update!

Comment

Hi Travis,
          Starting yesterday, my "messages" just keep loading and never come up, when I click the star (upper right) for leader board I am the only one on it. I cannot send energy to anyone either. And in the Challenge City, I click Level 5 and it gets to 100% and stops loading. I can play the Tournament Scene, and get my daily rewards though!?!? I have cleared Adobe, cleared cookies/cache, restarted my computer, removed Hidden Express and started it again. I checked my husband's game from his FB account and it's OK. Any other suggestions?? Any help greatly appreciated!
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Francie Bily-Sorace View Post
            Hi Travis,
            Starting yesterday, my "messages" just keep loading and never come up, when I click the star (upper right) for leader board I am the only one on it. I cannot send energy to anyone either. And in the Challenge City, I click Level 5 and it gets to 100% and stops loading. I can play the Tournament Scene, and get my daily rewards though!?!? I have cleared Adobe, cleared cookies/cache, restarted my computer, removed Hidden Express and started it again. I checked my husband's game from his FB account and it's OK. Any other suggestions?? Any help greatly appreciated!
            Thanks!
            Do you have the same trouble when you try using a different browser? Here is a full list of troubleshooting steps to try: http://forum.makingfun.com/showthrea...BEFORE-POSTING.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
              Do you have the same trouble when you try using a different browser? Here is a full list of troubleshooting steps to try: http://forum.makingfun.com/showthrea...BEFORE-POSTING.
              Thanks, Travis!! Logged in today and all is back to normal I will keep a look-out for weirdness...and follow your tips!
              Have a great day!

Comment

Hi Travis. One of our members is playing on an iPad and in level 111 she is asked for 'Treble Clef' but there isn't one in the scene.

Says " has happened before in other scenes as well"
                Thought you would like to know.

Comment

Thanks Sue. I'll let the team know.

Comment

Hiya.
                    Quick question.
                    Do we really need to have this ……………http://prntscr.com/3fww61
                    I appreciate that you need to advertise your ipad version but do think that this pop-up is one too many.
                    Last edited by Susan Mary; 05-03-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Sorry but me again. I thought that yesterday I didn't get my energy panel to send to friends but didn't say anything as I wanted to check today and yep, I was right no energy panel for me to send to friends. It's okay on the name where I only have 5 friends but a bit of a nightmare on this name.
                      Once again. Thanks for your time Travis

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
                        Sorry but me again. I thought that yesterday I didn't get my energy panel to send to friends but didn't say anything as I wanted to check today and yep, I was right no energy panel for me to send to friends. It's okay on the name where I only have 5 friends but a bit of a nightmare on this name.
                        Once again. Thanks for your time Travis
                        Forget this question, I now just send through the 'Free Gifts' button so all is well with me

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Mary View Post
                          Hiya.
                          Quick question.
                          Do we really need to have this ……………http://prntscr.com/3fww61
                          I appreciate that you need to advertise your ipad version but do think that this pop-up is one too many.
                          We do, for the reasons mentioned in the FB PMs

Comment

Travis, I'm confused about something. I got the spin the wheel feature back last week on my daily bonus. It skipped over day 4's spin the wheel, today I got to day 7 where I would get something and spin the wheel. When the wheel popped up, it said it cost 1 ticket to spin. I'm saving my tickets for something else, so I wasn't going to pay a ticket to spin it. I X'd out of spinning it. I was so exited to get to spin the wheel again, I don't remember what the other item was I should get on day 7 or if I got that much of it or not Why put the spin the wheel on the free daily bonus if it will cost 1 ticket to spin it.... that doesn't seem right.

Comment

Travis we have three members who are struggling with level 197. I and two others, who are both very good players, played the level and we couldn't get 3 stars on it. Could you please have a look at this level and see if it is running correctly. Thank you for your time.
                              Everyone is welcome to join a great group I am a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHexingFactor/

Comment

hi travis i used two shooting stars for level 37 as i only had 28/30 and i have not recieved my mastery reward! could you fix it please? also today i have played several games of haunted city and have uncovered gmiles but am not getting them, my total is staying at 656 all the time grrr!

Comment

Working...
                                X