X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Making Fun forums!

Hi Everyone!
    This is the official forum for all of Making Fun, Inc.'s games. You can come here to find friends that play the game, discuss topics about the game, post your technical issues, or report bugs.

Who am I, you ask? I am the Community and Support Manager for Making Fun, Inc, the publisher of Eternium, Hidden Express, Runestrike, Ironbound and other game titles. Essentially, I am your liaison to the people that can fix things in the game. Ask me and I'll answer to the best of my knowledge. If I don't know the answer, I'll ask someone who does (producer, engineer, etc.). Generally, I won't post specific release dates because it only sets you (the community) up for disappointment. There are so many factors that go into releasing a new version/patch for a game, that delays can and will occur. So, to avoid looking like a liar, I'll say things like "in the next release" or "hopefully next week" and "barring any unforeseen circumstances". When I say these things, I assure you, I'm NOT trying to avoid answering your question.

New to forums? Relax, it's easy! If you DO have any questions, here's the material: http://forum.makingfun.com/faq.php?f...b3_board_usage

Have questions about how we use your information? Check out our Privacy Policy at https://www.makingfun.com/footer/privacy-policy/.

That said, we have one SUPER simple rule around here. Don't be a jerk. Treat your fellow community members with respect, or you won't belong to this community anymore. You may not publicly discuss any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators, or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts/threads, etc. Also, sharing any private messages or emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators, or support is prohibited and will result in punitive action up to and including your forum and game accounts being permanently banned.

I look forward to Making Fun with all of you!
Working...
X