Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    That new UI with the buttons make it really nice to use Pythia… thanks!!

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Decent strategies by both Teebs and davidz.

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    My push gears are 74 and above. I reused some farm gears by reforging. With one round of crafting, we can get one 77, two 76, four 75 and eight 74… so enough 74’s for push.

• Teebs
    replied
    Replicated my "slim" Silver budget with 695 Gems. Though I did end up supplementing it with 151 Gems for socketing.

Was running a Warrior this go around and I found that before I started any of my 'push' crafting - and essentially as soon as I had the resources - I crafted the four 'expensive' Enchantments - Helm Osmosis, Chest Vitality, CD for Shoulders and a Weapon Slayer - and just parked those in my stash. Ended up putting them on relatively mid gear - 73 Helm, 73 Shoulder, 74 Tunic ... and finally a 76 Weapon. I had epic CoQ, BoM, and Belt. And I was able to make it to TL 134 (rank 119).

Generally fairly lazy play - and I definitely made mistakes - but crafting those four enchantments really helped with the push. I was honestly kind of surprised, and I think it is definitely a good strategy to 'pocket' those enchantments first.

... ktb

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Funny you should mention glory at this moment, when I just realized I had enough to unlock my remaining special trinkets and gear.

Now I'm in that camp with the many that will collect glory and no longer have any use for it.

• davidz
    replied
    The Steam bonus is really helpful for a restart with the 200 glory.

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    replied
    Not a good week for me ANB-wise with relatives visiting.

Managed to reach TL 130 at the last minute using less than three hours of event time.

Hope the rest of you had fun!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    I used to smoke a pack a day, and then I quit years ago, it was really hard. Now I decided to quit Eternium and found it to be even harder. I disconnected my main account and swear to quit, but here again I’m back for the Gold ANB - just can’t resist that. I didn’t buy any gem so im really thrift with gems, but I got first place in contender league. I maxed craft level again and got a dropped bom with 192 cleave. I opened lily but my bom is still not opened. I got one 77 axe, one 77 dropped belt with WW and almost perfect xp stats. Got 1983 CL. Not bad at all, especially the medal of glory…
    Last edited by davidz; 05-30-2022, 08:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    replied
    Well, thrifty gem spend for me this round; no sense spending bunches with my lousy play. Made a huge dent at SM to farm a lot of gold for crafting. And it paid off since I eventually got back an L77 WW Axe. Pythia predicted kraft #37 for it. In fact, I counted only 3 prediction "errors" (a record for me) the 2nd, 11th, 12th sequence, and they were only off by 1 level. Gotta LOVE that tool!

Had I made more of an effort to optimize play, I might have medaled. Maybe next time ... but then, I suck ... so, probably not! LOL!

Anyways, I think I just may continue to treat future ANB Golds as opportunities to simply secure good gear (at least one L77 item), grab the 2 CTs, and maybe land some glory. IF I ever get better at this game to climb out of my wallowing in Master League (ffs), I'll start thinking about pushing and medals -- but not until then.

Master. Yeah, right. Master of mediocrity!

In any event, even with my low(ered) expectations, it's still always a GREAT idea to go into any of these ANB events with a targeted gameplan in mind -- and then execute! That alone, to me at least, is satisfying and affords me some sense of accomplishment.

All is not lost.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Pushed to TL148 as expected, which turned out good enough for a top 50 finish. Managed to get one weapon upgrade to level 76, though I was disappointed that the CT did not push the damage stat as I had expected [stuck with 2281 even though I have lots of level 76 weapons with 2312]. I had to wrap up this morning in time for Memorial Day cookout, so I didn't have time for a shot at Garm at TL149. Otherwise a very successful event!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moana Rank 50.png
Views:	446
Size:	267.3 KB
ID:	212333

Leave a comment:

• Tolimar
    commented on 's reply
    I learn something new every time I come to the forums. For example, I finally figured out how to stop my character from nattering on about how great the flippin’ forest is while he’s running through the desert. Okay, okay, no long-winded post this time. Tolimar Verbosity slider now set to 0.

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    06:07
    the magic number revealed
    ...always inspiring when one scoures through the forums and still picks up occasional info gems on the way..
    cheers

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Three hours into the event now and still farming XP at TL105. I am down to around 7-8CLs per run, so it is feeling really grindy. Not sure how much beyond 1800CLs I will get. On the plus side, I have completed a lot of runs and have enough salvage gear to craft some decent push gear. I have XG on all of my jewelry and a couple of pieces of gear, so I have not had to spend any time farming gold this event; though I am all set with some nice Assault gear drops if I do need to farm gold. Feels like I am pretty much on pace to end up somewhere near my TL148 threshold. I would feel more optimistic if I can craft better weapons than my current level 74 set. So far, I am have gotten by with only 25 crafts since hitting level 70, so I am guessing there are still a couple of chances to craft a weapons upgrade.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moana 3hrs.png
Views:	544
Size:	222.9 KB
ID:	212272

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, UmbraDei, that feature is a godsend, and I have used it with great success.

BUT in this case, I simply don't believe I properly tracked my sequence, trying many, MANY scenarios to try to locate the error to no avail. There is also a chance I did craft on PC, and though I don't remember doing that, I'm becoming more and more convinced that's what happened. Running out of excuses for being human.

No matter. I'm in this for the long haul. And ANB's are always opportunities to improve.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    You can! +1
Working...
X