ANB Farming... Gold, Titan marks, mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Farming... Gold, Titan marks, mats

First and foremost, to the Devs, fantastic job on the improvements. It's been a few years at least since I've played and I'm loving the updates,. With that said, I do feel quite a bit rusty in a few areas, so I'm gonna ask my wonderful forum family to give me a little insight.
    If any of you lovely folks would like to throw me some ideas on the current metas for the following, I would be highly grateful.

Gold farming: (currently in process of unlocking legendary Darkhold Citadel)
    Titan Marks: trials or story mode? What lvl trial is best
    Mats: do I even need to bother or will they come natural with farming others .

Thanks in advance for any help!
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Gold : Darkhold citadel remains best. No need to unlock legendary, normal mode is just fine. Then again it's Bronze and all the time in the world.

Mark of Titans : Trial drops changed back in January 2020. It's TL120 if you want to guarantee 3 x Legendary items. Personally I'd farm for them somewhere between 102 and 110. You'll get more than enough in that range. Same with Books of Learning, TL120 for a guarantee 3hr book, but at the 102 - 110 range you'll get enough 1hr and 3hr books for synergy and skill upgrades.

Crafting Materials : You'll get tons from farming per above and bulk salvaging.

Comment

Awesome, thank you.
      I felt like there was a change in the drop rate, that's crazy they put it at 120... Brutal. Good to know though
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Welcome Back! What class are you running?

For farming XP with a BH you can make a 6 piece Havoc with Fire Damage on trinkets, BoM with Heatseekers, and Ordnance Belt. For weapons, use Igniter's pistol set and for trinkets use FireLily with Talisman of Power. These days, most players add in some XG on gear to avoid having to farm Gold. I find that XG as one stat on my farming jewelry and a couple of pieces of gear keeps me from having to farm gold anymore [unless you want to transform a lot of essences later in the event]. For push, most players opt to craft 2 Demolitionist pieces for a 4H 2D hybrid build, which is the new BH meta. You pick up the Sticky Bombs, which has higher upside than the extra heatseeker missiles once you hit higher trials.

Comment

• TheExorcist
          TheExorcist commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome back Skyla

Glad to be back! Running BH as Skyla. Currently around 25th on the lb
        I appreciate that, especially since you pegged my class on the info
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

Comment

Since It is Bronze, I opted to run the full story through. Was happily shocked that when it was all said and done I salvaged all my Alarion set pieces (and some of the Misty Island and story drops) for a net of 21 MoT.

Since MoT's are basically only limiting in the early part - I was pleasantly surprised to have ended up with a nice fistful to start with - and since time isn't limiting - it is a great way to substitute playing rather than spending Gems on acquiring them!

... ktb

[I actually got a Legendary Frost Beam BoM drop in River of Blood map ... which I did hold on to. Not sure exactly what my plan is with it though!]
          Last edited by Teebs; 06-20-2022, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X