Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB#16....for GOLD and glory...

event start in 06:15
    Bronze medals seem to have been sent out...
    See you @The Shores of Hope..... or @Alice's Tavern for a pint or two...
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Really digging this pretty much back to back events. Glad I came back to an even better Eternium! See you in the leader boards!!
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Chill and have fun

Comment

Got what I came for. Now to drink some beer and play guitar
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2022-07-16-21-24-54-86_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.9 KB ID:	213518
        DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Arawn dear old friend. I'm also got wat I wished for? 2nd CT. But for any shield warriors better obtain it at trial 111. Well we SW are much afraid of Kara and her damn minions

Cheers Hv a nice day

Attached Files
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Arawn
            Arawn commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I like fighting Magroth more too!

Getting the hang of this Fury Warrior thing. Just hit the one hour mark, and I am farming TL100 in under 90 seconds. Just need to add a few upgrades and enchantments, then it is on to TL105. I think that topping 1000CLs in the first hour is a personal best for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xena 1hr.png
Views:	466
Size:	266.5 KB
ID:	213573

Comment

• Arawn
            Arawn commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations! What blows me away with warrior is how some players can play the class with NO vitality. I can clear 110 with 750 CLs in about four minutes with ephemeral epic XP gear but I MUST have vitality on my jewelry or I die. I saw one player on the LB that had NO vitality on anything and they cleared 110 in less than a minute. Six-fury whirlwind build. I can't figure it out!

• Arawn
            Arawn commented
            Editing a comment
            Tin Man I didn't look at medals as they don't really make much of a difference. I didn't think to look at enchants but I think the only thing you can enchant with vitality is tunic right? The jewelry wasn't enchanted

• Arawn
            Arawn commented
            Editing a comment
            Tin Man No 77 pieces. Average would just be whatever your typical average would be if you just crafted a set and weapons. It was nothing crazy. Even with TAN I can't stay alive without vitality on either gearr or jewelry, especially with whirlwind

Congrats Ozy - looking good !
          @Arawn: check out this video from Anba, if you haven't yet..

I'm doing a quick walk-through of a trial 100 run with a 6 fury xp/eg build. Trials 100/105 are where I spent the most time each ANB. This time I stopped far...

He explains farming 100 and uses 400 Vit. From my understanding, the most important part is to keep the sequence right and never stay in one place, keep moving always, even to the point of sidestepping away from mob before casting the next ability (this is in the clip). I am new to warrior, so I am not the right person to give advice, but even as a beginner I managed to farm mostly 100 and some 105, never using more than 600 Vit...

Don't know if this helps, if irrelevant please ignore...

Not dualing this gold, so it was mage for me all the way, but quite happy breaking Garm @139...what amazes me is players getting 2000+CLs in gold....that's somen very finely tuned dual classing...
          Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
          [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• WarriorSeven
            WarriorSeven commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, Anba = bojck, who has excellent sets of videos on the game, including commentary.

Time's up for me. 5 min left Result? Worse for a SW hahaha
          Thus I had enough of this shield warrior thing. Not worth playing anymore.
          Looking at my signature post below: although I'm still not very familiar with BH the anbs result (at the moment) far better than any of my shield warrior. Common sense?: Better to concentrate on a BH or Mage or Full set fury warrior

goodbye shield warrior. Out you go.

Attached Files
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-25-2022, 12:58 PM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• WarriorSeven
            WarriorSeven commented
            Editing a comment
            So, you think you've finally(?) squeezed all the blood out this turnip, eh? What happens if the devs re-buff SW?

First ANB for me since February as work and other stuff got in the way.

This Gold ANB though coincided with my holidays so took part.

Ran a mage and managed to get to TL125 and into the top 100 for the first time ever. Normally I would be getting into top 250 with 135 or so as a warrior. But less people seem to play mages so it should be easier to get medals right? Err. No. You really do need to know how to play in order to do well as a mage. I reached TL125. Top 10 were TL150 plus. Scary.

I did miss the sheer fun of running through trials with a 6 fury set killing everything with whirlwind and tornadoes but fighting Elban and Garm as a mage seemed easier?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Belafor Final.jpg Views:	0 Size:	149.5 KB ID:	213641

Another "okay" event, but my best gold ever (which isn't saying all that much, really). At least I managed to grab a L77 VoWS to transfer to my main BH.

I also learned during this event that I'm probably spending way too much time gold farming (Severed Mountain), since I ended the event up with over 3.7M+ of gold, even after enchanting all the key gear. All that extra time chasing gold could have been better spent chasing XP/CL. With judicious use of the awarded boosters and gem purchases from Ruby, I need to lower my gold farming target from 7MM to something lower, obviously. Live and learn.

I am letting this hero delete itself since I'm still in the early stages of 5-starring my existing gold farming BH.

Better luck next time!

New Season to start very shortly!
            Last edited by WarriorSeven; 07-25-2022, 05:27 PM.
            “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

You know when anb bronze starts? Is it later today? Can't find anything on it...
              YAGO YOYU LEBO 1407

Comment

• Tin Man
                Tin Man commented
                Editing a comment
                We typically find out that an event is starting when it starts. An event is more than likely starting today. The event should be Bronze #17. They could drop a War Supplies. We will likely know in about eight hours.

Thanks!
              YAGO YOYU LEBO 1407

Comment

Working...
              X