Dungeon Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon Keys

Anyone else having trouble getting keys for their event hero? Noticed last night that I hadn't gotten any, even though I had made a point to use the 2 sitting in my temp hero. So I went looking. They had been replaced even though I hadn't been in there since. And checking my main character I found Blackhole had 4. Yes, I had six keys at once to get rid of! So I used them all up, clicked back to my event character and ran one more level, then went to sleep. Today I found 3 back in Blackhole! That's no help at all gaining gems.

If you have three keys sitting your Mail? You will not get any more keys.

There is actually only one Mail per profile but the mail in that Mail is filtered so only ANB heroes see some and regular heroes see the rest.

Also, keys are delivered to the hero that is active when you qualify for a new key. If the eight hour cooldown completes after you have closed the game? The key immediately drops when you restart the game. If your regular hero was active when you closed the game, then your regular hero get the key. If your ANB hero was active when you closed the game, then your ANB hero gets the key.

I suspect your issue is the "Also" scenario.

Keep in mind that gem farming is best done with your regular heroes so as to not burn up precious Event Timer for the ANB.

Comment

Yes, I made a point of describing how I made sure my event hero was the active 'player' before I shut down.

The other point , after 2 years of playing, how did I gets 6 keys split between 2 characters at one time? I thought that was impossible!!!
      ​​​​

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        If you are not careful or deliberate in stopping keys from coming? You can literally accumulate hundreds of keys.

The limits of three keys is per hero. Switch to a hero that has no keys and your profile has not received a new key in at least 8 hours? A new key drops as soon as you change heroes to one that has less than three keys. A stop is put to this if you have three keys in Stash which count against all heroes or three keys sitting in Mail which also counts again all heroes.

As far as I know, the three key limit is supposed to be a hard limit but has always been bugged and will likely not be fixed. Managing which hero get desired keys is a bit of a skill.

When you used the four keys up at once with Blackhole? If you had not received any new keys for 24 hours when you used them? Three new keys dropped to Blackhole before you even switched heroes. The first key would have dropped when you use the first two keys. A new key would have dropped into Mail as you used each of the last two keys. They were probably already sitting in Blackhole's Mail before you switched back to your event hero to run one more level and call it a day.

OK, never ran into or heard of this bug before Another lesson learned. Btw, I like to play the island in ANBs because it's another source of Learning Books. But most of my gems do indeed come from my R&R temp. That's what she's for, lol.

Comment

Working...
      X