Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyla
    commented on 's reply
    Correct, your gold farmer will be hitting story, needs as much +gold on gear as you can get. By gear farmer I really mean "gear crafting materials" farmer, the higher quality gear you salvage yields better mats so you don't really want to just rely on the greens and such you'd obtain from your gold farmer. Prob a lot less important than a gold farmer to be honest and could just be omitted haha or rephrased as advice.. "farm for gear crafting mats"
    Last edited by Skyla; 10-16-2022, 07:11 AM.

• SilverPrince
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyla View Post
    You'll want to start on building up your gold farmer, gear farmer.
    A proper account will have these things. Most of the other stuff will come from regular gameplay(anbs)
    Gold farmer is a fast guy, who runs stories, right?
    And what is a gear farmer? It should be the same class as I want gear for, right?

Leave a comment:

• Skyla
    replied
    You'll want to start on building up your gold farmer, gear farmer.
    A proper account will have these things. Most of the other stuff will come from regular gameplay(anbs)

Leave a comment:

• Hairball
    replied
    Go cruising the lower trails which are quicker and gather crafting materials

max out you salvaging and crafting

craft some gear, or use some drops for your set if you get any

wait for the next ANB to get a decent craft with a a celestial

dont forget about enchanting your items

your belt and bracer can make quite a difference

other than that, you haven’t given us any info to go on

Leave a comment:

• SilverPrince
    started a topic So how to proceed after ANB?

So how to proceed after ANB?

Hello, I have just finished my first ANB. I got into Top25 with BH (spent ton of gems) and almost beat TL110. Actually I got really stuck at TL109 Garm with no idea how to proceed, but that's another topic.. I kept the BH character as I liked him a lot!
    So after the ANB, I can barely beat TL90.. with only about 1 lvl of XP gained per TL level.
    Now, this is very slow. Of course, now I have very few of the things from the set - mostly epic. of course, my dmg is severely smaller.
    But the main question is - what do I do now? How to proceed?
Working...
X