Next ANB challenge - how to finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next ANB challenge - how to finish?

Hello, this is my 2nd ANB only. I have about 4 hours left. I am CL 1600 warrior this time. I have beaten TL115 to get both CTs. I don't want to compete so I have not crafted the push gear.
    But I guess I want lvl 77 something or better 2 great gears to craft. Now, how do I do that,I think I am out of fire essence and shadow essence. I have enough for about 2 crafts only. So do I need some way to farm them consistently?? And just iterate crafting pieces, keeping the higher level one all the time?

and also, what do I craft for the CT? can I craft seomthing that other classes can use?

Depending on your gold situation, you can transmute some less useful essences (looking at you Water) into Fire / Shadow and also upgrade lesser essences to essences then greater essences. You have plenty of farming time left to get loads more materials and gold. As far as what to craft, really whatever you need. If you want something other classes can use, then you'll be limited to capes and trinkets since armour / weapons / bracer of mastery and most belts tend to be class specific.

Comment

what about the strategy of gathering as much mats as possible so that the main character has enough staff to craft?? Does this make sense?
      My main BH is with 71 and 72 items, mostly Epic level, so he can't do much as far as trials are concerned..

Comment

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        Due the lower cost of crafting during ANB, and the whole crafting algorithm thingy... it's probably better to simply "carry over" your item from ANB back to your main instead.
        - Play the same class as your main in ANB
        - Try for those level 77 items
        - CT the best you have, that the main haven't got yet
        - After the event end, you'll get both the item and the CT back to bind the item to the main char,
        - Repeat until you fully equipped your main.
    Working...
    X