• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Au_rum #18

.....for Gold & Glory
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

How goes your battle this ANB Gold #18, kind sir? Have you gotten all your gold and Glory yet?

Comment

I do thank thee, my lord, for thy kind inquiry and may humbly add that good fortune seems to have been bestowed upon me on the fields of the eternal plains of TL. So far having reached a hundredandthirtyseven counts with just over the quarter of an hour left to restrain the reptile...

A virgin attempt at dualclassing in Goldevent, if my age-ridden memory does do me justice, is not regretted and considering the limited use of gems and hardy vortexing squires, the personal glory part does give me solace.

I presume my lord has chosen the hardiness of the warrior or the power of the bountyhunter for this golden endeavor ?

In any case, "Tally Ho !" to thee ...and all fellow combatants of the eternal plains...

​​​

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Noppers! I am running my usual Fire Lily beam ELR and doing that unheard of thing called single-classing.

How did the reptile wrangling go?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-10-29-08-14-18-540_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	214926

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        P.S. The elben lizard has been frostburned to ashes, may others break the Garm and rid this earth of his malicious breath...

May other beamers, whirlers and stickytrappers herald their anb#18_gold achievements, no matter the TL, and gladen and strengthen the hearts of the weary....

Comment

I have failed to keep my promise of being able to get top 25, forget 25 lol I'm struggling to even get top 50. As far as I see I'm the only person running arcanist like this. Looks like I need to rethink how I play AnB's since I'm having problems with everything from gold to materials and even choice of farming and pushing strategy. What I'm doing now clearly isn't enough to get me even a single power medal at this point. I don't know if I need to actually clear these high trials off AnB first to understand what it's like or what else I need to improve (even tho my crafting is the most miserable part rolling only the hottest of garbage). It'll be a miracle if I can clear 125 in the last 16 minutes I have.

If I don't then the only consolation is that I'm the top arcanist player this gold AnB.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          That's classic one too, I make sure I do the highest trial I can when I have like a minute or so left or less than 10 minutes. Gotta get the last ditch effort in always.

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats to #1 Arcanist.....and going for a "non standard build".
          As for crafting: Phytia is incredibly helpful & just a personal choice whether or not to use it
          As for all the rest, I think many would agree, that it is mostly about experience in ANB, finding the right ways, doing the right things at the right time, not forgetting this and that, keeping patient and self disciplined.....or just have a blast and never mind the ranking....or a kind of mixture depending on our goals for a particular anb

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Need to massively improve on the farming phase where I get a bunch of essences. Yet to try out gold farming but I'll keep testing something every new AnB. Unfortunately I ended up as #72 for this AnB but no matter.

Luck of the Irish! I only had about 2 hours of event time, but still managed to complete TL119 in Veteran's league and bring home a couple of gear upgrades. Having good weapons was a real lifesaver for this event, I managed a level 76 and a 74, which seems lucky with only 20 total crafts. I am keeping this hero until I craft a level 77.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arania TL119.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	214980

Comment

Working...
        X