ANB Dual classing and CTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Dual classing and CTs

Can You CT a piece of gear while not wearing it and the class is not currently part of the event? Example. 77robe created by mage, then dual class a warrior who then earns a CT. Can The warrior CT the mage robe in the stash?

I haven't tried that - probably yes, but why not double-socket and CT with the mage, and use it? What's your plan - play with mage, then make a warrior in the end of the event to unlock and make a main hero?

In any case, remember to double socket the robe before CT-ing, this saves ~1000 gems
    Last edited by bojck; 11-07-2022, 10:10 AM.
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

I remember (a long time ago though) that I CTd on a different class.

Important though is that the game behaves weird with different class items, so pretty sure socketing on a different class does not work. You have to do that part on the original class.

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you can not create sockets with a hero that can not equip the item whether that hero can not equip the item because of being the wrong class or because the hero can not because the required level is higher than the hero.

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	128.9 KB
ID:	215056

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	215057

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	215058

Name:	04.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	215059

Not during ANB but I expect the behaviour during ANB to be no different.

Comment

Thx for that input. I was just going to craft a 77 item and not Xp beyond lvl 70 on my mage. Then do the same for a warrior piece. Easier to Tl 120 once compared to 90 on mage and then 120 on warrior. I figured it was not possible. Lol

Comment

I totally understand what you are trying to do. I've thought about doing the reverse in order to keep the mage as a main. I am confident I can get a warrior to 120, but I don't have much experience playing mage. So I 'd like to play warrior up to TL 120 w/o using CTs, then see how far I can go with mage -- while also crafting mage gear to CT and keep when mage goes main. I am crunched for time right now, so probably won't do this in current ANB.

It would be good to know if this works. I would be even better to be sure this would not be considered an exploit!!!

Comment

Working...
        X