Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

During ANB does playing other heroes in regular game affect time limit of ANB time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During ANB does playing other heroes in regular game affect time limit of ANB time

While I am waiting for a 16 hour ability to upgrade Finnish can I play the regular game and not affect time on anb?

Welcome to Eternium and the Forum!

Yeppers! The Event Timer is specific to the ANB hero. Can do whatever you want with your non-ANB heroes, within reason.

How goes your ANB?

Comment

I made it to trial 78 with my 1st mage never got abilities up high enough dragon kept burning me did better than last and next 1 will even be better. Have a BH Warrior and now mage. My warrior is my best yet at 118 in season. Liking the mage going to keep and work on it and build it up. This game is addictive.

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep in mind that if you go above TL 119 with your non-ANB heroes that you will be put in Masters league for the next ANB. You are already in Veterans league. Might at least earn a medal from the ANB for going above TL 119. The best time to jump leagues is during Gold ANBs.

Hoho my non anb warrior about to do 120 in Season so I should stop. My anb mage only made it to 78 ran out of time. So i will switch to non and BH is at 104 and wait for anb mage in 7 days to use and level up

My goal for season was to make top 500 with my warrior might not be realistic. Not good enough yet for masters league in anb lol. I am a few anbs away from that

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Just wanted to make sure that you are aware that crossing that 120 threshold has implications for both ANB and non-ANB heroes. An individuals choice when to cross to a new ANB league.

• Vedova
        Vedova commented
        Editing a comment
        Staying in Veterans league for a while may make ANB more fun for you. If you can reach TL 119 in ANB you are likely to win some medals. Meanwhile, you can take advantage of cheaper crafting and Celestial Transforms (CTs) to upgrade your main hero gear. (You have your crafting mastery to max, right?) While playing main hero, work towards faster clearing times for TL 119. See if you can regularly clear TLs 115-119 in 90 seconds or less.

I still have lots to learn yet. Crafting is maxed that was a grind. Don't mind grinding did a lot of that play Warframe on PC. Clearing in 90 secs wow there something to work on and upgrading to level 70 faster will help bring doing research. My season gems and gold are maxed so I will be set up good when season is over. Thanks for tips i definitely need them.

Playing on a 12 inch tablet is nice 6 gig of ram samsung S7f

Comment

Working...
      X