No matter how hard you grind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter how hard you grind

It's always the same names on the leaderboards. I've spent way too much time and money on this. I give up.

I know from where you are coming but I am curious about what your past results were like.

Willing to share?

Sorry that you are giving up.

Comment

Yeah tinman . Sorry I don't know how to share. Just getting down on myself. Thanks for asking. I'm just getting frustrated. I'm actually doing really well. But just can't get that final medal. Saved up and spent 20,000 gems on this anb to get in the too 25 and I'm not going to make it.

Comment

This is me. I've got about 1 more trial to go before time runs out

Comment

• Tin Man
          Tin Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I am jealous.

I am wondering how you spent the gems. I used to spend way more gems than I do now and get worse results than now. You are right on the cusp of that Medal of Glory and there seem to be some minor tweaks that could take you over the edge.

• Bali_Lenni
          Bali_Lenni commented
          Editing a comment
          For me it is the broken dragon (mage) driving me crazy..... really hard to kill roadblocking 142 in AnBs (142ish seems to be the top 25/red medal border during Golds,, so still no red medal) and 152 in season
          .... and did have thoughts of giving up.....
          well maybe just slow things down, take one's mind of the game and come back one day with new inspirations.....that seemed to work last time I got stuck at a season trial for over 2 months...

Twenty thousand gems that's a lot of spending I'm looking at your character and like tin man says sometimes just a tiny tweak can make a world of difference or try a different character maybe your game style will change slightly. Keep the faith.

Comment

Working...
        X