Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the trial League band level to stay under to have chance for medals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the trial League band level to stay under to have chance for medals?

Hi all,

Recently came back to play this game and remember reading somewhere that staying below a certain trail level will be under a different league compared to all the veterans but not able to remember what trail level I need to stay under to be able to earn some medals first before going above to join the veterans.

I think that I read there is a T79 and below and another T99 and below league

Is this true?

Contender League is up to and including TL 79.

Veteran League is from TL 80 through TL 119.

Master League is for those that have completed TL 120 and above whether that achievement was during ANBs or outside of ANBs.

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Craz_killa, a fellow player, developed a tool to query the leaderboards. The information given in the tool is unofficial but gives you a good idea. The address is:

• jcochran
      jcochran commented
      Editing a comment
      Anthony, if you want to see your ranking during ANB, go to the window where you select the Trial Level to play, and instead click on the Leader Board icon.

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      jcochran Thanks! Good catch!

For whatever reason? I was thinking that Anthony was wanting to see what is required for ranking in the various leagues.

Can also access the current ANB's leaderboard through the ANB icon where it shows the medal rewards for rankings.

Thanks all for the reply.

I guess I asked the previous question as the leader board was not properly refreshed when I was viewing it and it is still showing people who had cleared trial 180+. It is showing up correctly now.

But I see some who have cleared over t79 for contender.

Meaning they will be in contender at the start of the event till the end then next event move up to veteran?
    Last edited by Anthony Won; 02-05-2023, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Ender1970
      Ender1970 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is correct.

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Unless they beat TL 120+ which would mean they will be Master for the next ANB.

yeah another question to ask

Is this ranking based on class or for all class?

meaning if in the ANB, you are playing BH, will your ranking be based on just BH or for overall across all players playing other classes as well?

so example in the BH leaderboard, you are ranked 60, but in overall leaderboard for all 3 classes, ranked 100+ so for medal tally, it is rank 60 or 100+?

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Currently, all rewards for Eternium are class specific.

Is the reason why it is odd that so many players focus on the All Hero Classes Leaderboard rather than the Class Specific Leaderboard.

• Anthony Won
      Anthony Won commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh alright. Thanks. I guess having the all hero classes leaderboard just added some confusion
Working...
X