• Wisp
    replied
    @ BH Kwboom. Nice TL 105

Happy Hunting !

Wisp ~S~ BH

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Small update: ARCanist is super fun... and with some practice may well be the perfect farming companion for SCR...
    toying around and changed PoW for ToP and ARCbelt for Versatile belt... ..first impressions good ,yet not sure if it will pass the scrutinous meticoulesness of the veterans

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ability cooking over the weekend until Monday or Tuesday evening. Very much looking forward to experience farming with DfA and Firelily - testing on my main with a sub-optimal build is very promising

Leave a comment:

• Pawado
    replied
    I am not getting the Bronze event. It is not showing up. I did do the new game update yesterday on my pc. Any idea why it is not showing up for me? *Update- I had to uninstall and re-install it for it to show up.
    Last edited by Pawado; 05-20-2023, 01:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Relaxed bronze to learn farming with Arcanist, then push with SCR and it seems my dusty old Lilypusher will need a new 77 Firelily (delaying completion of 77SCR set grrr...).
    Happy bronzing all !

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Sama ! (Master Lg. same as your picture)

• Ariant
    replied
    I am in Veteran League for this ANB Bronze. Are they the same reward for Master League and Contender League for ranking Trial Level?

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    Will be doing some furious materials / gold farming whilst the short War Supplies is running to try and craft an exp farming 77 ahead of Bronze 23.

My gut feelings for ANB are:-
    Experience Farming Lilybeam : No noticeable difference in TL105 farming. I don't currently put any Power into this build, once you have around CL1400 then map composition and how well you play it is most important in clear times.

Experience Farming Lily DfA : I need to make more tweaks to my current build - remove some AR and use the dual school Fire + Frost. On the mob phase there will be no difference with the Lily buff, they tend to die in a single cast. The boss phase will be interesting. I prefer to farm TL102 since it's a swamp map and you don't get summoned minions on from TBD as you would from Kara at TL105. At TL105 a summoned minion takes some of the DfA fireballs so reducing the hits on Kara. So, assuming TL102 farming...currently ToP + Slayer is an instant kill on TBD so the buff changes nothing. If neither are active it can take 15 - 20 secs to take down the dragon from 3 - 4 casts of DfA so the buff should improve average clear times by 3 - 4 seconds. That adds up to quite a lot over many runs over many hours.

Push Lilybeam : I've previously cleared TL153 in ANB, TL154 had nowhere near enough damage albeit that was a long time ago and I try to line up casts with ToP / Slayer better these days. In ANB I see no reason why TL156 or even TL157 with the buffed Lily - it won't be easy ofc but would be a decent challenge to try.

• WarriorSeven
    commented on Guest's reply
    Hey, Rob, if you don't make a video on this, I for one would be very interested in your thoughts on the effect of the newly buffed Fire Lily has on your mage(s).

P.S. -- You should also work on an avatar for here.
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 05-16-2023, 11:19 PM.

Guest replied
    I'll be running a Firelily Mage, need to replace my exp farm 77 Firelily and my push 77 Firelily. Nice to have something to work towards in this one!

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    started a topic ANB Bronze League #23

ANB Bronze League #23

Bronze 23 ANB starts today, May 19, at 17:00 UTC. Apple came through on the IOS upgrade to game V1.6.6 (Yay!) We are a go! Good luck to all those participating!

It appears War Supplies will be finishing up. A lot will be going on between now and then, right? So, now is the time to get your ducks in a row and prepare for this 12-hour playtime event, the longest and the BEST (IMHO) for any new player to participate in.

Personally, I still have to finish 5-starring my older warrior then delete her to make room for my new ANB toon. I better get cracking!

Any additional change(s) will be highlighted in red.​
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 05-19-2023, 04:49 PM.
Working...
X