ANB Silver League #24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB Silver League #24

Wow … Time flies when you’re having fun!

So, boys and girls, ladies and gents, ANB Silver #24 starts tomorrow, Friday, July 14, at 17:00 UTC. So, now is the time to get your ducks in a row to prepare for this 9-hour playtime event over 10 days, ending July 24. War Supplies will end and Season continues.

Medals were also issued today from the previous Event! Hope you all received yours!

Continuing to upgrade my main Mage (it’s as if I had to learn how to ride a bike all over again! ) And I only got one L77 item and at kraft #45, no less. And I also messed up playing the Lily Build too long. AND I should have transitioned to the Crit build sooner since I’ve learned that the Lily build in higher trials is really NOT my style. I nevertheless continue to slog forward in my wallow of gained experience!

Good luck everyone in achieving your ANB Silver goals and, most importantly, enjoy the game!
    Last edited by WarriorSeven; 07-13-2023, 09:55 PM.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

It is joke?
    I get whirlind axe from TL 30 drop. Then salvage this to get 2 MoT. Try to craft weapon, first I craft Viscera. I'm shock to get epic and level 76. And then go to craft Sanguinarius. I'm doble shocked, there is epic and level 77.

I craft so many legend quality at Bronze ANB but never get 76 / 77 item.

poor me.​

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      You should learn about and try the Pythia tool to help you predict your chances of crafting high level legendary items. You can predict when you can get 1 L77 legend tem and 2 L76 legendary items within a span of 64 crafts (as well as 4 L75s).

It's the weekend during ANB, and still cooking abilities. I'm meeting up with Alice the Innkeeper in Oldinn for a few tips in what I hope will be a delightful lunch.

"So, Alice, I'm doing a mage this ANB. What do you recommend with this class?"

"Well, WS ... you certainly have a few options for something light and nutritious."

"I'm all ears."

"Well, for starters, you can do something like an appetizer before a larger meal."

"Mmmm ... I like that! What do we do?"

"Well, one idea is to start out with a variety of veggies for some color and lots of flavor."

"Oh, like what?"

"For me, I like to start out with two, large ripe tomatoes--cubed, a chopped up cucumber, one large, peeled onion--diced, strips of a large, red bell pepper, some minced garlic--one or two cloves are fine--a tablespoon of olive oil, a cup of water, and some salt and pepper to taste​. You may also try a few tablespoons of wine vinegar mixed with a teaspoon of honey to add some tartness and depth."

"My mouth is watering already. Then what what do you do with all of this?"

"Simply toss this all into a blender to puree until soupy -- just try to leave some veggie chunks for texture. Then simply add some Frost Nova for a quick chill. Dispense into a bowl and add some cheesy bread cubes on top, stir with your spoon, and Voilà! A quick gazpacho!"

"Yum, yum, YUM! That does sound like a great introduction -- or a meal by itself!"

"Exactly! And what's nice is you can reserve and refrigerate some of the gazpacho to turn it into a meal for later."

"Oh, yeah? How?"

"Cut up some marinated beef or pork strips along with a large potato, cubed. Then sear all of it with Arc Lightning and Immolate for a few seconds until you get a good char on the outside of everything -- with just a hint of pink in the meat center. Add the cooked meat and potato to the reserved gazpacho in a medium saucepan and then zap everything together with your powers. Now, you have a hearty beef or pork stew to satisfy those afternoon cravings instead of gulping down junk food!"

"Awesome sauce! I'll definitely have the gazpacho to start and then on to that stew!"

"Great! Come back to the kitchen with me so you can you can practice using some of those abilities to create a wonderful meal."

"On my way!"
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Half way through and close to half of all goals.
      Currently Heroic Temple, 90 Syn., +760CL.
      Earned about half gems back.
      Two Fair Crafts for Main.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20230715-112045.png Views:	0 Size:	271.3 KB ID:	218859 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20230719-101348.png Views:	0 Size:	274.4 KB ID:	218860

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

~S~
      Last edited by Wisp; 07-19-2023, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Very happy with Arcanistfarming this Silver.
        All that practice \testing \tweaking those last few ANBs seems to finally be starting to pay off.
        TL 105 now regularly 90-70seconds. Every now and then som sub60s (53 seconds best so far). However ! still getting some TotalDisaster runs as well, with some over 2 minutes, when making mistakes and\or unlucky maps.... plenty of room for improvement, but for now just smelling the roses.. ..and trying to find the motivation for that last 30 minute stretch of farming
        Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
        [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

All goals met.
          ​​​​​​1545CL., 110+ Syn., 10's on all active ( except 9's on PF and secondary LS ), 145 Stars, Legendary Wailing Peaks,
          Top 100 BH Vet.

Happy Hunting !

~S~

Comment

Working...
          X