Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My BH got lvl77 demolitionist pants via drop,which stat should I reforge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BH got lvl77 demolitionist pants via drop,which stat should I reforge?

My 4havoc/2demo Bounty Hunter had lvl73 demo pants with power, haste, crit damage, and movement speed. I got a pair of lvl77 demo pants via a drop with Haste, movement speed, life regen, and dodge. Which stat should I reforge, if any? My dodge is currently at 1025 and life regen is at ~2200. I'm at around level 535 and at trial 120.
    I'd love some input from more experienced players. I haven't paid for anything, so I have very low materials and gold..so its hard for me to make a bunch of gear. Any ideas? Thanks!

Reforge life regeneration 100%

life on Hit is much more usable than life regen for the BH in the latter stages … the quick firing very quickly restores your health

it was nice to see the item had movement, that one was essential IMO

Howeverif you’re at level 535 and at trail 120, then you seem to know what you’re doing and don’t need my advice !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hairball View Post
      Reforge life regeneration 100%
      Howeverif you’re at level 535 and at trail 120, then you seem to know what you’re doing and don’t need my advice !!!
      Thanks! I've been playing for a while, but I still don't really know much about the best stats and all that. Some of you guys have this game down to a science. This is the second time I've had a lvl77 drop that I could actually use, and the first time it had even halfway decent stats, so I was psyched to get it. Thanks again for the advice.
      I just need to finish in the top 250 so I can get the yellow/gold medal of heroism. If I get that, I'll have at least one of each medal. I've been shooting for that for a while now. It's a big goal for me.
      Last edited by sciencebzzt; 09-17-2023, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        While in Hometown, simply select the Season Icon (while it is still active) and then do search in any "1 2 3" icon found with the "Finish the event in the top XXX" to review the top players with meta "ultimate" builds.

Also, similary search, this time using the current Platinium ANB event icon. Even though we're only about half-way through it, you can review (and regularly revisit!) how the current players are using and changing their builds as this very short time event progresses.

I assume you aren't using fire lily because you had CD on your lvl 73s. Reforge life regen and try for either power, CR or CD

Comment

Working...
      X