No announcement yet.

Platinum ANB - 3 Hour Event Timer - Scheduled for 3 November 2023 at 17:00 UTC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platinum ANB - 3 Hour Event Timer - Scheduled for 3 November 2023 at 17:00 UTC

RockDoc beat me to mentioning because I was clearing up things on my computer.

Was announced on Discord.

Medals for the Top 100. Drop rates like Silver and Gold ANBs. Changes to the Event Packs. Indications are that the milestones will remain the same but that is not as clear. Will still have the three tiers.

Expect the Platinum to be the same 10-day duration. This is why the current season was extended.

That is my understanding of things from the discussions that I have seen.

This will.be challenging, indeed!
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Looking ahead, as this very first Platinum ANB starts, we all have an incredible amount of game time of 10 days in the till compared with the skinnied down 3-hour play time. What to do? Seems to me, at least, this event will be a good test of player patience and effective (MOST efficient?) use of play time.

Really, no reason to hurry, it appears for an event spanning 10 days If anything, once you've unlocked your key Attacks, Abilities, and Passives, you'll probably want to spend as much time in Hometown as possible to cook and upgrade as many as your favorite attacks/abilities/passives before engaging Trials. Although enticing with many of the freebie drops, I'm not so sure it will be worth spending any kind of time in Story, other than picking up Eileen (this, too, remains to be seen as a strategy).

Good luck, all!
      Last edited by WarriorSeven; 11-06-2023, 08:11 PM. Reason: Can't seem to count right these days ... 10 Days for "most" ANB's, including this one.
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Just a note, ANBs are typically 10 days long as is the current Platinum.

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Right again, Tin Man!

I find the ten day time-span awful. I'd have to limit myself to something like twenty minutes a day. With just three hours of play time, I'd rather have a one day sprint. I'd be good at that!
      Also, because of the limited play time, the Platinum ANB doesn't generate a useful XP boost or a hero worth keeping. But it does consume a lot of gems, so I won't be playing Platinum again.

Comment

Working...
      X