Help understanding what just happened to my torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help understanding what just happened to my torch

Im currently at TL 112 in the platinum anb event and I've been carefully logging all crafts and farming the adequate mats in regard to my goal of crafting a lvl 77 Torch to CT and take back to my main character (BH). I'm transitioning to CR/CD build from FireLily. Having already rolled a 71, i set my sights on a 76. The moment seemed right so i set the attributes and tapped the anvil icon. The process started and went to the screen that says "tap to continue", but before the screen showing the hammer striking the forge that cracks, the offline pop up appeared, but only for a few seconds and then it flashed off and went to the screen where my item appeared and rolled to level 76. I saw it happen as plain as day. It was there for about 5 seconds and flased off to the eternium start up screen. When i pulled up my hero the 76 torch wasn't in my inventory and my mats were restored. So I hoped that since my mats weren't used i would roll the same thing.... Wrong! I rolled a 73. So my question is even tho i didn't get the 86, does it count towards my bag?

Oops... I meant 76 not 86 there at the end

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      You should be using Pythia (as suggested in an earlier post) while also meticulously tracking every legendary craft in a simple spreadsheet (or worst case, paper and pencil). Pythia also has a feature to help you track your past crafting levels.

Regularly use this feature Pythia has to keep yourself on track of your crafting activity, otherwise, your prediction sequence will quickly turn into a pile of poo.

P.S. ... There is no bag (LOL).

I was a tad vague... I was indeed using pythia and had logged all crafts as suggested... Pythia was what made the moment feel right. My problem is that the 76 rolled, just as pythia predicted, however a few seconds after the stats rolled my screen flashed to black and the game just started loading from the beginning. The 76 Torch igniter wasn't in my inventory. Also, the mats used in the craft were added back in full. So my next craft I expected to be the 76 again... it was not... it was a 73. And then a 72 and pythias predicting my next one to be 73. I think the 76 counted in regard to my overall odds calculations and I didn't get the item because the game crashed before it hit my inventory.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't say I haven't encountered this myself, as well.

The hiccup (or whatever it was, flaky internet connection, server issue, etc.) likely advanced the game's GFEM; that is, the game seems to have assumed a crafting action took place, when it actually did not (this is a RARE error, since I believe there are checks and balances between the server user data and your local profile that should self-correct this, but apparently a significant packet lost can make anything screw up).

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the 76 counted in regard to my overall odds calculations and I didn't get the item because the game crashed before it hit my inventory.
      I am sure it counted, you can check by using the unofficial leaderboard app and going to the “Crafting” tab for your hero. You’ll see how many crafts you did before doing your best Trial. So be sure it was done after the hiccup occurred.

Wow. I never even knew of that aps existence. And it certainly counted it as a 76 craft. This is doubly disappointing because as i mentioned before i already rolled a 71, so from what I've read means a 77 is not likely for many many crafts. Im going to be coming out of this anb empty handed i suppose as i wont have enough mats to craft around to the next high level crafts. I tried to add aall screenshot of the 76 on the ap LodWig mentioned but wasnt able. Its there under platinum 26 master BH and ranking 72... Trapstar

Comment

• Shintara
      Shintara commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Laflame,

You can even get a 77 right after a 71.
      It's a misconception, so don't give up♡

That being said, this is the first Platinum ANB ever, only 3 hours of playtime, so it is most definitely hard to farm a lot of materials!

Join us on:

Welcome to the official Eternium Discord Server! Join us to discuss our games and chat with your fellow gamers! | 7636 members

you'll get more info there about crafting possibilities/probabilities, we even have a tool to help you with that.

~ Shinny
Working...
X