Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why so many comments about crafting specific gear or stocking materials before ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why so many comments about crafting specific gear or stocking materials before ANB

I have seen quite a few posts / comments from folks talking about preparing for ANBs by stocking crafting materials or trying to aquire (for example) lv77 items for an upcoming ANB.

I understand stocking gems and gold in preparation for an ANB, but I don't understand stocking crafting materials and high level items, because you cannot use them during the ANB. If they are referring to simply trying to make sure they get enough crafting materials to get to level 50 mastery crafting before the ANB, then yes I would understand that as well.

Am I missing something? I have started to realize there have apparently been a lot of game changes, where things you used to be able to do in the game are different now....
    Last edited by Blahhh; 03-30-2024, 11:50 PM.

The only things your main can share with the ANB hero is gems, crafting recipes, Mastery Level, and medals. Anything else stays in main, the ANB hero always starts with a blank slate.

The only reason I see for stocking gold and material is sometimes you can get the ANB hero close to a 3rd 77 in his crafting sequence, and since you have only 2 CTs, it's worth crafting that piece on the main. But that can't be beneficial to the ANB hero whatsoever.

Comment

I noticed that all players have changed gear and are playing with defensive armor.
      though I still play the rage and warlord combo​

Comment

Working...
      X