Legacy items in ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legacy items in ANB

For some reason, and I don't know if this is by design or just bad luck, I have not had a single legacy item drop in trials or story in the current ANB, or the previous one. I believe that's something like 10 hours of play, with not a single legacy drop. Is this happening to anyone else? I could have swore I had a dozen or more two ANB's ago...

It's all luck, sometimes two items come out in an hour, and sometimes they don't even show up for hours。

Comment

Farming trials too high actually decreases the chances for a Legacy item to drop, because too much Set/Unique drops are taking over. Most, if not all of the Legacy capes I got were between TL90-110. As a matter of fact, I've had 7 Legacy capes drops in this ANB, 2 Epics and 5 Legendary, all dropped at TL 100. I've been lucky for sure, but the drop rate is definitely better in this area.

Comment

• LodWig
        LodWig commented
        Editing a comment
        Chances for a Legacy item are unchanged after TL 90. They are higher in the 68-89 range, the maximum being at 79.

But the salvages average yield of Marks of the Oracle is continuously increasing from TL 80 to 120 because a Legendary Legacy is guaranteed to give 4 Marks, whereas an Epic Legacy is giving only 1 Mark on average. In this respect TL 89 is better than TL 79, and TL 101 to 120 are better than TL 89.

Charts here.
        Last edited by LodWig; 04-13-2024, 09:43 AM.

• Mxtof
        Mxtof commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the correction, pal. Hard to be objective, because you get to spend more times in specific levels when farming XP, while the "good" trials are barely overflown. But I still think 90-110 is a good trade-off for a decent chance to get Legendary quality, which is the one we're all after.

It's really strange. I've been farming 100 and 105 mostly. The last day or two, 110. Just bad luck I suppose. I'm down to 2hrs now, so I'm getting real close to going back-to-back ANB's without a single drop.

Comment

• Mxtof
        Mxtof commented
        Editing a comment
        For info, that was between CL 1500-1800, from roughly 2:20:00 to 3:20:00 in.
    Working...
    X