Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release Notes 1.3.33 - Android Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Thank you Devs for the update!

    ​​​​​
    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
    Sanctum

    Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
    Ranked 10 in ANB 4
    Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

    Comment


    • #17
      Thanx for the update & improvements.
      ANB#4 > Sixixis | Mage > Trial 66
      ANB#5 Bronze > Sixsixsix | Mage > Trial 66
      ANB#6 Silver > Xisxisxis | Warrior> Trial 71
      ANB#7 Gold > Saisaisais |

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
        No change to the amount of monsters in trials. We nerfed their damage reflect and damage amplify auras a bit.
        Appreciated.

        While I understand it's a larger-scale change, I would suggest to only allow stacking effects of different aura types. Sometimes the compound effect of the more difficult auras (damage amplify, notably) leads to an impossible situation where every monster hit is 1HK (made truly impossible by the bug causing mob aggro to not count to timeout upon player death).

        Also, I've said this before, I think it would be more fair to have "aura" elites with like 2x the normal HP and "champion" elites with no aura but like 10x the normal HP. Having both combined sometimes also leads to impossible conundrums where you can't sustain the fight long enough (even if executing perfectly) to off the Elite's massive HPs, while dealing with their aura effect (via potions, skills or whatever)

        Comment


        • #19
          Thought I'd throw 2 observations in here :
          1) The glowing auras indicating Power Infusion and AL speed boost are back and seem to be more reliably present in trials.

          2) Blink mirrors are still not getting the AL speed boost.

          Thx for the update. Hopefully more fixes are coming soon.
          CL 2K+
          Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
          TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

          Mage Guide

          Comment


          • #20
            ...and bug with Arcane Bolts not working at correct Attack Speed (including buffs from AL) still there.
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

            Comment


            • #21
              Awesome update, been waiting for the jewelry box fix forever. The extra stash tabs are much needed because od the way jewelry crafting works as well. Great job!
              ​​​​​​

              Comment


              • #22
                Awesome update devs! Finally got past trial 109 & 110!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                  No change to the amount of monsters in trials. We nerfed their damage reflect and damage amplify auras a bit.
                  I think the question remains - what was changed in the last big patch? Previously it was said mob damage wasn't changed, yet everyone noticed greater auras and bleeds. Now, to find out there was monster damage nerf? Was there a note that was skipped (or everyone missed) in patch notes that identified monster damage output as having changed?
                  Dyoma Crown
                  Dyoma Crown Total: 346

                  Mage: 118
                  Warrior (DW): 115
                  BH: 113

                  Warrior (SW): 112

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by orion_134 View Post

                    I think the question remains - what was changed in the last big patch? Previously it was said mob damage wasn't changed, yet everyone noticed greater auras and bleeds. Now, to find out there was monster damage nerf? Was there a note that was skipped (or everyone missed) in patch notes that identified monster damage output as having changed?
                    To be fair to Adrian, what was said on the Hometown / Act IV update was that there weren't any *intentional* changes. Meaning, any differences were to be treated as "bugs".

                    Which doesn't imply that the solution to those bugs is an actual "bug fix". I can see a reasoning of "monster damage is higher now -> we don't know why -> let's just reduce it rather than waste time root-causing it" as being valid.

                    I do agree with your question as you phrase it, though. Would very much like to know what, in Devs minds, is presently "not as intended" in Trials and awaiting a solution.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      hi dev this game is very good but plz includ pvp and hall of lagend , rare unique weapons which only obtained by boss battles, make seasionel bosses drops unique items or weapons and weapons upgrade with low lvl weapon plus material for next lvl like uncomon weapon + some items = rare weapon.
                      tnx.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                        Would very much like to know what, in Devs minds, is presently "not as intended" in Trials and awaiting a solution.
                        ^^ THIS ^^
                        Yes please.
                        Like the Attack Speed bug with Arcane Bolts...?
                        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Coda View Post

                          ^^ THIS ^^
                          Yes please.
                          Like the Attack Speed bug with Arcane Bolts...?
                          ...the Deadly Throw not triggering Life on Hit....
                          ...the monster attack speed, movement speed, and ability rate (notably Healers)...
                          ... is this it?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                            ...the Attack Speed bug with Arcane Bolts...?
                            ...the Deadly Throw not triggering Life on Hit....
                            ...the monster attack speed, movement speed, and ability rate (notably Healers)...
                            ... is this it?
                            Nhat might have the best "list" of all the issues related to crafting.
                            Also I made a list for "Act IV" that we could dig up; I think I suggested to Travis to archive it.

                            At one point, I suggested to Devs that they share with the forum, their list (or parts of it) ... I believe Travis said they have a document in the cloud that keeps track of the issues that they want to address. Obviously, much of that is proprietary but the salient parts of it might be able to be shared.

                            I expressed in the past, my general thoughts on why I believe it is a good idea, and enhances profits, for Devs to maintain good connection with their fans (customers).

                            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              trials should contain more elite enemies. Every time i enter trial i only found 1 or 3 groups of elite.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Coda View Post

                                Nhat might have the best "list" of all the issues related to crafting.
                                Also I made a list for "Act IV" that we could dig up; I think I suggested to Travis to archive it.

                                At one point, I suggested to Devs that they share with the forum, their list (or parts of it) ... I believe Travis said they have a document in the cloud that keeps track of the issues that they want to address. Obviously, much of that is proprietary but the salient parts of it might be able to be shared.

                                I expressed in the past, my general thoughts on why I believe it is a good idea, and enhances profits, for Devs to maintain good connection with their fans (customers).
                                We could, I guess, work the other way around: list/settle on what *we* perceive to be different, and ask Devs/Travis to confirm that such list is indeed a subset of what is on the table to be addressed.

                                So, tagging Nhat and Wllly for anything I've missed. Do NOTE that here we are *only talking about issues related with Trials gameplay* (no Hometown, no Crafting, etc. etc.). Also, (kind of goes without saying), we are *only talking about issues still observed in latest Beta, 1.3.34 as of this writing*.

                                1) Arc Lightning AS bonus not affecting Arcane Bolts
                                2) Deadly Throw not triggering Life on Hit
                                3) monster movement speed
                                4) monster attack speed (and/or damage per hit)
                                5) monster "ability rate" (summoners, healers, bosses)
                                6) monster aggro distance and "behavior" (healers seemingly following Hero, etc.)
                                7) Snipe sometimes appears to "die" halfway through the mobs on screen (related with small obstacle??)
                                8) skills sometimes appear to not be executed (rune is drawn, cooldown is entered(?), but no on-screen message, no animation, and no effect).

                                Wllly, you have noticed some LoH issues with Rapid Fire (at least), yes? What's your perception of those in 1.3.34?
                                Last edited by Jose Sarmento; 01-21-2019, 11:28 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X