Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our first livestream on Twitch on Monday - Gems will be flowing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join our first livestream on Twitch on Monday - Gems will be flowing!

Hello!

Please join our first ever livestream on Twitch on Monday Oct 9 to hear the latest news about Eternium, the new games in development, and our equity crowdfunding campaign. Please pop in and say hello on the chat. We will roll video of Project Artemis and have Gem giveaways planned as an incentive.

Click here for more information and to register.

John

When will we be receiving the link for the livestream?

Have not used Twitch before but have created an account. Not seeing any way to find the planned livestream.

Update:

Finally found the Eternium category on Twitch.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 10-08-2023, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Here is the direct URL in case you didn't save it from the confirmation screen.

Please do register if you haven't by clicking here. Thanks!

Comment

Hello! We had some technical issues at the start of the livestream, so I trimmed the video and posted it to YouTube. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

In this livestream (trimmed a bit for the YouTube post), Making Fun CEO John Welch gives an update on the company and its projects, including: * some history...

Comment

Just watched the stream on YouTube. Lots of interesting updates. One thing that struck me in regards to the current Eternium game is the proposed capping of Champion Levels at 850. That is a HORRIBLE idea. CL’s are a point of pride for veteran players. It shows how much time you’ve invested in the game. If anything, CL’s should be expanded to have more impact on gameplay. There should be a reward for time spent grinding trials. There should always be an incentive to keep pushing further in the game. Medals are great, but it’s pretty much the same players who get the top 10 spots over and over. There has to be a way for individual players to continue strengthening their characters outside of events.

Comment

• laffcarl
            laffcarl commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure the "caps cl's" was in reference to some special events they are thinking of running (limited cl's, same set kit, same class etc) to see how people do when the odds are evened out that way. I could be wrong, but hope I'm not

• Anjaeka
            Anjaeka commented
            Editing a comment
            Even if it was limited to events, they would still be limiting a way for a mobile player to compete against a PC player. The more variables are stripped away the more it becomes mobile vs PC. CL building during events is an important part of strategy.

• John Welch | CEO
            John Welch | CEO commented
            Editing a comment
            My comment was, indeed, targeted at a specific new kind of event meant to create a level playing field. CLs would continue to apply in the rest of the game. We'll discuss it more in one of the "feedback" channels on Discord before we do anything.
        Working...
        X