Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Have you reached out for support with your phone and account? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps pinned in the tech support section for the phone? What's the problem with your account? What's it doing or not doing?

I'm not surprised that the Fire tablet doesn't work. Amazon has a habit of forcing devs to do sdk updates that deprecate Fire tablets on a regular basis.

• Bryan James
    replied
    Vote of LOW CONFIDENCE. Can't play one the device I started with 5 fuquin years ago (Amazon Fire 10 Tablet), can't play (stuck synching) on my phone, can't get my established account operative (otherwise game works fine) on a laptop. Pretty much gonna call it quits with this game, this company, and any spinoffs. You lost sight of the Golden Goose. Who are you, Blizzard and/or Plarium?

Leave a comment:

• Kickman
    replied
    Спасибо, Travis. Вопрос решен. В моей сборке Windows был вырезан магазин Microsoft, как вещь ненужная и забирающая ресурсы. Ну не привык я работать, как обычный "домашний" пользователь и не думал даже, что через магазин придется что-то устанавливать (

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Инсталлятора нет - это WinApp. Нажмите клавишу Windows, затем начните вводить «этерниум». Результаты, вероятно, покажут версию игры для Steam и WinApp.

• Kickman
    replied
    Извиняюсь, я всё это пишу через google-переводчик, в английском я не силен. Напишу по-русски: хранилище Microsoft не дает мне ссылки на закачку инсталлятора игры, пишет то, что на скриншоте выше - "вы уже приобрели эту игру". Я прошу прямую ссылку на инсталлятор, не через Steam, потому что нигде ссылку на закачку инсталлятора игры найти не могу. Windows 10 x64 Pro 1607

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    I can't read that, can you translate? what version windows are you on?

• Kickman
    replied
    Microsoft storage writes me this (see screenshot) https://imgdb.net/13643
    I can't find a download link anywhere. And I myself am a programmer (network administrator). That’s why I ask, if it’s not difficult, to post a direct link to the download.​ I don’t want to search on torrents and “left” sites with the risk of getting banned.​
    Last edited by Kickman; 11-20-2023, 01:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    I download from the microsoft store, search for eternium. Once updated on any device you can't play an old version with this update.

• Kickman
    replied
    Please tell me how can I get a version of the game for Windows other than through Steam?​ Can you provide a direct download link?​

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    Windows version is updated, steam has not released the update.

• Kickman
    replied
    Then please tell me how I can update the game to version 1.11.2 for PC. The update does not occur automatically. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it again - it didn't help. I'm using Steam.​

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    1.11.2 is available for pc and I am running with no problems other than the ephemeral item bug.

• Kickman
    replied
    Version 1.10 does not work on PC. https://ibb.co/jZKRMgL Will there be an update to 1.11.11 for PC ?​

Leave a comment:

• Och
    replied
    Platinum was fun but with only 3 hrs I just made 70 and got to lvl 98 could have gone higher but it wasn’t open =(

Leave a comment:

• Bryan James
    replied
    And now, again, can't play on my Amazon Fire tablet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X