Release Notes - 1.24.30 - dubbed the “Quality of Life” update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Release Notes - 1.24.30 - dubbed the “Quality of Life” update

Game version 1.24.30 has started rolling out on Google and will be available on other platforms throughout the week.

New Features!
    • Added a new Gemstone Inventory feature
    • Added Stash All and Get All features to the Stash and Inventory
    • Added helpful tooltips throughout the interface
    • Increased the chances for Unique items to drop during StL events
    • Added new Spiritstone: Reflectrix (available next Season).
    • Added new Legacy item: Cloak of Mystic Deflection (available next Season)
    • Added the new Transcendent Hammer that increases the quality of an item (available next Season)
    • Added new event milestones for Season Pass holders
    • Enabled external notifications for ANB event starts
    • Added support for a new Custom Level 77 Item Box

Bugs
    • Corrected a few typos in tooltips and menus
    • Fixed an issue with the trial stats sheet

Misc.
    • Updated game credits to include community supporters and investors
    • Changed the hero level requirement to level 70 for ANB and StL events

Thank you.

Would be interesting to try.

However, I am looking for that Ve* speed Spiritstone, any chance it will be in the future?

Or are Spiritstones supposed to last for a Season and then go away forever?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Spiritstones come and go on a rotation, so Velocinite will come back around.

Thanks from me, as well!

VERY NICE work by the programmers and developers during these past many months! I for one appreciate the updates, new features, and bug fixes, all the while keeping the game fresh and interesting! Some of these neglected aspects of the game lingered for too long, but there has been (and continues to be!) an OBVIOUS and concerted effort by Eternium to address much the past deficiencies in good order, resulting in a game that is greatly improved!

KUDOS and YUM!
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Kthx.

Also, Neat Bro!

Comment

Whatsa happenin', Hotstuff?

Comment

I bought a starter pack for this ANB and want to get the new gem storage...(I can kinda see it if I open the game w/no internet connex)...but if connected, game hangs at profile sync. What's the best/easiest way to force-update a Windows version? I'm going to try on my Fire Tablet, for to at least try to farm for ANB, but most know how ridiculable those things are...

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps post in the tech support section?

Oh yeah. Instructions! DOH! Haven't had to try the smart stuff in a while....thanks! Simple reset did the trick.

Comment

"Skills" should be second in line below inventory (as primary on top) on the new Stuff Bar. Other than that, bigtime worth half my perfect Jersey Mike's sub!!!

I'm going to try to break the gembox in a bit just through general other-character testing, so the space below reserved for unlikely major gripes...

OK, Better top-down flow (for me) is:

Inventory
          Stash
          Skills
          Gems
          (after that, doesn't matter to me)

No major reason to bells and whistles it all to hell by making it customizably slideable =) Thanks for a definite QOL boon.

Last edited by Bryan James; 10-07-2024, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Editing a comment
            For the record, what IS your perfect Jersey Mike's sub?

Can you guys show the stats of the selected item in the buyback window? Would be very helpful.

Comment

i was excited for this new gem inventory until i saw it costs $10. might want to change the patch notes to specify which are paid options in the future

Comment

#13 Mike's way

Comment

Bread I don't much care about unless it is crazily artisinal (which they don't really do there)...I just say "Fresh, please" when they inquire at the outset. They generally understand what that means.

I've seen the movie "Waiting" a few times (and worked a Subway sandwich line for a strange while), so I try to make it as easy as possible for the builders. Assert yourself, make their job pleasant enough, tip well.

I usually go for a cold Italian, add beef, all normal support fixin's (gotta be decent onion), spicy mustard, black pepper, oregano, extra Danny Devito juice, jalapenos. A little tamer might end up a turkey, roast beef, cheddar add bacon (other stuff the same).

I've appreciated (my limited scope of) Jersey Mike's products across 8 sites in 3 American states.

Comment

When the new gemstone inventory is purchased, are all our current gemstones transferred from their current storage locations to the new inventory, or do we need to transfer them ourselves? I also presume that will free up the inventory pages that are currently being used to store our gemstones. Just looking for clarification!

Comment

Most of the work regarding gemstones is opening up a couple dozen stacks of 50 clusters. The other storage is really simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X