Pistol set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pistol set

Building up an offensive BH. Which pistol set should I go for ? Also any other suggestion from expert players welcome.

The Meta is going with the Shadow Assassin's Pistols set
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• MNIL
      MNIL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you LodWig. What about the gear set ? I have now a full adventurer set (6/6)

• Skyla
      Skyla commented
      Editing a comment
      Stalker mostly

Top build currently is Stalker BH with Shadow Assassins pistols, but there is some hope that the new Demolitionist BH with Igniters pistols can also be competitive. Shadow Assassins pistols give you the poison cloud bonus effect, which works best with Snipe attacks by Stalker BH. Igniters pistols buff your Tracer Ammo and Explosive shot, which works well with Demolitionist & Havoc BH and maybe with a Stalker using Assassin's belt. They never developed a pistol set that worked with Adventurers gear, so you won't see that build on the BH leaderboard.

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      MetalMan I feel your pain. I had to part with a lot of gear that had memories of former glory. I still have one 6pc Juggernaut Warrior and my Apprentice Mage which were once top 100 heroes, but I got rid of all my Assault and Adventurer gear. Moment of silence....

Interestingly, I was looking on the leaderboards this past weekend and saw a Diedre's Resolve sword on a highly ranked hero.

• Skyla
      Skyla commented
      Editing a comment
      Same. Still holding on to my IM that has 30% to increase 100. Even says "A New Beginning" on it, as well as a hailstorm that says it.

• Skyla
      Skyla commented
      Editing a comment
      I also saw a DR, on a Stormcaller mage with encrypted shield. in the top ten I believe no less.
      Gonna try it out soon lol
Working...
X