X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BH end game jewelry

Are these good end game bh jewelries ?

Rings:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Rings.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.6 KB ID:	177384

Necklace:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Necklace.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.4 KB ID:	177385
    Last edited by Fytten; 07-28-2020, 06:25 PM.

Most endgame BH jewelry has CR, CD, and a mix of AR, Vit, Power, or Haste; it sort of depends on what attributes you have on your other gear. What I have found is that pure damage jewelry sets (CR, CD, P, & H) usually get replaced by a mix of damage and toughness once you get into higher level trials when you need the extra toughness just to survive. I haven't noticed much of a shift in jewelry stats since the latest update, but AR seems more important given the nerf to Alacrity.

The best way to figure out what jewelry stats are being used in to look at those attributes in the leaderboards. If you click on a player's gear, it will show you the stats on that piece of gear or jewelry.

Comment

• Fytten
      Fytten commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking to leaderboards is a really good way to but most of them have a lotta celestial so if I do the same I'll be too squishy
      Last edited by Fytten; 07-30-2020, 08:39 AM.

There's really more contributing factors to be discussed in order to accurately answer your question.
    Generally your rings will balance your gear. Meaning it depends on the 4 stats you ( assumedly) are putting on your end game gear.
    The result you want to base these decisions on will be shown in your stat page in the inventory screen. Meaning that you need to be thinking about the end result of your overall stats while deciding what to put on jewelry/gear.
    The most important stats being (not in order of importance necessarily) haste for your hits per second, you need to decide whether you're gonna go with the bare minimum, keeping in mind all of (more variables) your other gear that would increase these stats, i.e. vial of Wind Spirit, hailstorm, for ability the integralas mantle etc., Or go with a comfortable or more self desired stat rate (I like at least 6 to 7 hits per sec as opposed to the more popular in some cases minimum required to properly utilize haste of about 4 to 5 hits per sec)(I prefer around a %50 increase to ability rate whereas most prefer %65), after ability rate it gets a little more class/gear/play style/PC or mobile related. I'll discuss power next but you'll find that I disagree with actually putting power on much of my gear, since technically there is no end game for power, it just keeps going. So I don't see the point in putting it on end game gear. However it is widely done, and I myself have a full set of power/haste/crit/critd jewelry and use it often. I don't however put it on my gear, I'll use it on gear dropped that's an upgrade, but as far as end game crafted gear I won't. I would recommend creating (since you're talking end game, yes it will probably take a while to do) a set of vitality/ability/crit/critd rings and neck, all the same 4 stats, and then a set of power/haste/crit/critd. Once you have both sets you'll be able to switch them out and see what fits best, and generally I've found its a decent way to make your jewelry universal for all classes. With this method you'll be able to adjust your stats through your gear instead of trying to adjust with rings. Seeing as picking a different stat on a piece of gear is easier than adjusting or trying to make a new ring set. Vitality generally comes from celestial enchant but can be put on gear to help if you feel squishy.
    And of course your crit rate and damage are up there in importance. For me so is dodge rating for BH and a certain amount of life on hit (3k+)
    Sorry so long, hope that helps a little. Feel free to ask about any part and I'll clarify if needed.
    Last edited by Skyla; 07-28-2020, 10:55 PM.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
      Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Thank you both Ozymandius and Skyla and yeah I understand it depends on what build I'm planning to do, sorry for that.

I'm planning to create the jewelries first (just don't have so much resources yet) and this is what's in my mind for gear:

Hood
        Ability Rate
        Vitality
        Critical Rating
        Critical Damage

Shoulder
        Power
        Vitality
        Critical Rating
        Critical damage

Tunic
        Ability Rate
        Vitality
        Critical Rating
        Critical Damage

Gloves
        Ability Rate
        Vitality
        Critical Rating
        Critical Damage

Pants
        Power
        Movement speed
        Critical Rating
        Critical damage

Boots
        Ability Rate
        Movement speed
        Critical Rate
        Critical damage

Pistols
        Ability Rate
        Haste
        Critical Rating
        Critical Damage

Integralas Mantle
        Ability Rate
        Power
        Critical Rating
        Critical Damage

(Stalker + Assasin's pistols set)

Would it be a good option ?
        I'm CL 1832 but I'm not that expert on it lol most of those CL I got on ANB event, playing just a little (and always using exp set) so I'm still a little lost, especially with all those new things in the game.

Edit: Would it be better to switch stat A (Power) for AR and leave Power as B?
        Last edited by Fytten; 07-29-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Skyla
          Skyla commented
          Editing a comment
          Your edit would be the only thing I would mention, because what you have there is actually a very well balanced setup. But as your edit said, I would simply watch your ability rate, not necessarily replace A with B so much, cause you have good balance, on paper, if you find at a point you don't feel like you have enough ability, then swap an A with a B and see if it helps. But in intervals, one at a time I would recommend, simply because you don't want to just blindly trust the popular %65AR. You might find you don't quite need that much so you don't wanna swap fully and waste any additional power you can put in, just watch it closely. Also because you can always get more power through CLs you can only get so much AR, so it needs to be on enough of your gear to be comfortable.
          Yvw
          Anytime

You're on the right track also starting to focus on end game rings and stats. Because as you said ANB has rocketed you to your current CL, it's a very sharp double edged coin, in that below 1850, ANB can easily give hundreds of CLs to your main in the end event "point transition" with a mere 1000 actual CLs earned in event.
          (To simplify, and don't quote because this won't be exact; at 1000 CL(main hero) and 1000 CLs (event hero) that can easily convert into about 500 CLs to your main.
          But at your CL, the convert is tragic, with 1800cls/main and the same 1k CLs earned on hero, it converts to about 30 CLs to your main.
          So with that bubble bursted you'll want to focus on gear and knowledge since it all slows down drastically and the more/faster CLs earned in event the better. Or in my case you realize ANB doesn't way so heavy on the priority scale
      Working...
      X