Slayer, how much better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slayer, how much better?

I’m working on my BH pushing gear and see that all the top players have Slayer x 2 enchantments. Is it really THAT good? I have been using Rots x 2 previously.

At higher trial levels it becomes important to be able to take the boss down fast, and that enchant helps.
    It's also one of the first things some folks decided to unlock and try out from the new update, so even if it isn't THAT good, you'll probably see it for a while regardless, until/if someone finds that something's better.
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Actually, there are a few top players still using 2xHaste on pistols("default" choice before the arrival of new toys). As Skyla says, it's maybe too soon to tell for sure which is better. I use 1xSlayer and 1xHaste right now, but without any scientific reason, just following the crowd, trying new things,... Crafting is expensive, so I am reluctant to produce a second Slayer at this moment, will see in a few weeks, before season ends.

Comment

Thanks guys! I think I am going for 2 Slayers.

As you can guess I am still working on my BH pushing gear, to get everything at least lv 75... quite disheartening to see that the leaderboard tops have so many Celestials and lv. 77...

And on top of that, I only played on iPhone. Seriously, which TL is a realistic goal for me to push?

Comment

I have 2 Slayer on my main BH.
          My ANB toon just put slayer on her Malice.

Testing between the 2 characters I see the exact same activation of Slayer with each. Same interval, same strength. Unless Im mistaken, the 2nd Slayer seems to be doing nothing.

Comment

See here about dual Slayer.
            Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
            Eternium Files

Comment

ANB is over in 10 minutes, all top BH have dual slayer. Must be something good, something different/better than just one.

Comment

Working...
              X