X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havoc with Multishot?

i'm a noob related to BH
    i used just Explosive shot for attack
    (in sequence) "Snipe Heatseekers -awesome" and o Dear (Multishoot) for utility
    Piercing Ammo Tracer Ammo and Pathfinder for Passive Ability
    Sometime i miss the target (mobs) when using multishot
    how to used this multishot thing proper?
    or should i used other utility?
    thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-12-2020, 10:44 PM.
    Shield warrior Lover

TheExorcist For a Havoc BH it is a tough call, but most use Magnetic Trap to group mobs in order to get more out of their Heatseeker attacks. The order would be attack and move to start moving mobs closer together, then Magnetic Trap to group them followed by Rapid Fire (for bonus damage) then Heatseekers. After that, you can finish off the survivors or start pulling more mobs together. The "tough call" part is that Magnetic Trap is virtually useless against bosses (except for Kara's minions), so you are trading mob control for less damage against bosses. However, if you use Osmosis enchantment on helmet and Molten Belt, that seems capable of compensating for the somewhat longer boss fights.

I can't tell which pistol set you are using. For Havoc and Demolitionist, I use the Igniters Pistol set (Firebug & Torch) for the bonus Explosive Shot damage and +5 Tracer Ammo stacks.

FYI, Snipe is not really used in a Havoc BH build, which gets most of its damage from Heatseekers. Snipe is the centerpiece of the 6 pc Stalker BH build, but it is always used with Poisoned Ammo and Assassin's Pistol set to get Poison Cloud bonus..

p.s. - I should point out that Stalker is the still dominant BH, mostly due to the DOT from Snipe. Even with the new enhancements, my Havoc BH is still about 10 trials lower than my Stalker BHs. However, I did see a 4pc Demolitionist & 2 Havoc (hood and gloves with built in bonus) in the top 25 in the Gold ANB event. I got a level 77 Assassin's Belt that I may add to my Havoc BH to get the sticky bombs to see if that can make it more competitive.
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 08-13-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Ozymandius thanks for the suggestion
      i think i should follow your advice
      i hv only "One" BH. so i should made the best of it
      used Havoc just for fun cause i like "The Heatseekers" ability
      .i'm not an experience BH thus more proper for me to choose what is recommended by experts if i want to go further up
      Stalker it is then..
      After "Tooth and Nail" with warriors i need one character that is the most relaxing in playing. I find that in "Stalker BH". Now Why didn't i play Stalker?
      i'm using pc. There's a saying of Old (Dunno whether relevant anymore or not) "Stalker shine through mobile". That's why i had deleted my Old "Stalker Bh". replace it with "Havoc BH". feel a bit sad. I like Stalker more than Assault. As i say i only feel relax when playing Stalker not Assault.
      Thank you
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-13-2020, 03:30 PM.
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        I keep a Havoc BH mostly just for fun, but in competitive situations like ANB I use the Stalker BH. I got a level 77 Assassin's Belt in the Gold ANB that I am planning to try with my Havoc BH to see if that makes it more competitive [at least I can enjoy the fun of blowing up enemies with sticky bombs].

BH?
      I play stalker cause it's a norm? Not cause I love it.
      For years my preference (strictly for fun ) is Havoc build. I just love the "Kaboom" -heatseekers skills so much.

Now reading the announcements etc erm it seems there's a light at the end of the tunnel for havoc ehh?

For further advancement at trials & ANB's

Is it still the full set? Or hybrid? If it's the latter wat would it be? 4 havoc/2 demo or 2 havoc 4 demo?

Any recommendation?
      Thanks
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Just join the alpha and try for yourself? It's still new, so if you want to get the info you should just jump into experimenting too together with us.

Comment

alpha? Where shall I sign? or how to join? My android is 1.5.48
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• kurtcabage
            kurtcabage commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to manually install the apk yourself
            Get the apk from the release note post

• UmbraDei
            UmbraDei commented
            Editing a comment
            Check out the Announcements forum.

I’ve tried with Havoc set in testing anb. Feel realy good. I use Irg weapon, mag trap+ smoke+ heatseeker, all build for fire damage, tracer armor+ power + patchfinder/pierce ammo. I used fire lily + power trinket, and all set build with max power, then haste and ability, vitaly. Damage will come from heatseeker, it is amaging.
          at champ lv 900 i can go up trail lv 120. Believe that at lv 1500-200, and with slayer charm, i can go farther.
          i have not enough glory to try the trinket with 75% fire damage added. I think it is good choice for boss killing.

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            I am jealous. My test account has limited resources, so I don't have the Fire Lily as an option. I plan to test the Havoc BH using a critical damage build, but first I am using a Fury Warrior to grind XP and build up some crafting materials before switching to BH later in the week.

• TheExorcist
            TheExorcist commented
            Editing a comment
            Fire-Lilly Havoc? Wonderful
            Would try should I say err (after you all done the testing & everythin back to normal)

I think havoc set build with cr and cd is not a good option.

Comment

i hope i can be pro like u one day sir.

Comment

• Tin Man
              Tin Man commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey stranger! How are you doing?

• Eternium2020
              Eternium2020 commented
              Editing a comment
              im good sir tinman
          Working...