Theory build: talisman of power and fire lily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theory build: talisman of power and fire lily

Anyone have any insight or opinion on what a BH build would look like, or if it would be viable, if it were centered on talisman of power and fire lily?

currently running a Stalker Build, pushing trial 124 with some difficulty with some survivability issues.

BH with CP 1727

PUZO ZOFA DOVE 8349

That will not work. If you use Lily, you cant get Crit Damage.

Edit: sorry i thought you said Talisman of Storms lol...
    Last edited by Sleepy Dragon; 09-24-2020, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Can you post your trial and stats summary on your TL124 finish?

Comment

Lilly will not work with stalker for push, you will loose most of snipe dot dmg.

Comment

Here you go Benedicto.

Would the trinket combo i mentioned above work with another build? E.g. assault, adventure, ...etc?

Comment

It would work much better than with stalker, however I dont think any build with lilly (or even without) on BH is now competitive with stalker. Please note that successful lilly builds are same as Crit builds for other classes. It’s just snipe dot dependence on crit rate and crit dmg makes it not suited to lilly.

Comment

As mentioned above, lily build doesn't fit with stalker setup. Just focus in the crit based build. Your trinkets are ok, but do you put +nature damage in your trinkets, belt and bracer? Your AR might be good at 55%, and your CR must go up to 50%. Your haste can be only 6 hps since you are using VoWS, and if you can craft a 77 replacing your 74 pistol will increase your dps significantly.

Regarding the trinket combo you wish to use, ELR mages most use fire lily but the top spots on the mage LB still prefer the crit build.
              Last edited by Benedicto; 09-24-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Johnny V
                Johnny V commented
                Editing a comment
                I only put nature on one to see what it does.

• Benedicto
                Benedicto commented
                Editing a comment
                With the poison ammo ability equipped, nature damage boosts poison damage. Physical damage adds lesser to your total damage output, so nature is better.
            Working...
            X