Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100licad
    replied
    Problem is that there are not many offensive abilities to choose from, heatseakers, RF, multishot and snipe (this one is great for crit builds, not really for lilly), so you are down to heatseakers, RF and multishot... with at least two pieces of assault you want scatter shot and RF, but this means less ES putting havoc and demo in question. I would focus on one attack, either scatter or ES and build around that, so either 4 demo / 2 havoc with ES or 6 assault with scatter. Also if you use scatter you want teslas, if using ES you want igniters. Seems it’s very hard to combine these sets...

Leave a comment:

• Naktl
    started a topic Lily question

Lily question

I have been experimenting with different BH Lily builds. Normally it seems most BH builds include Rapid Fire for the buff, but part of that buff is to Crit Dmg. Of course that doesn’t matter on a Lily build, so what Ability do you think you would substitute?

I am currently messing about with 2xHavoc, 2xDemo, 2xAssualt. Scatter and Explosive. Last version was both Magnetic and Frozen Traps with buffs for them from bracer, sometimes belt, etc. Just for xp/xg. Pretty fun on pulls, but sucks for bosses.
Working...
X