How much LOH does your BH have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much LOH does your BH have?

Mine currently has about 2650 and I'm wondering if maybe I should reforge my newest 77 so that my LOH drops to about 2100 (it has power, CR, CD, and LOH right now).? but then I could have double vitality or perhaps extra haste or AR...?

On a side note, I use three healers so my life regen is pretty high. That said, extra vitality is always helpful. I have been going back and forth on this for a while.

What does everyone else think?

Vitality is way way way more important than LoH. LoH doesn't really matter at TL's above 150.

Comment

I go with the 1000 LOH from CLs and then at most the extra 400 from the armor enchantment.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. The 77 now has power, vitality, CR, CD. I think the double vitality when I CT it will serve me well.

On a side note, idk if I will ever get to TL 150. You guys at the top of LB are cray cray lol....

Comment

I know it's late, but I add nothing to LOH. Similar to what Allunra said, I won't enchant, but if I have a piece that happens to have LOH and is otherwise perfect, I'll usually keep it as is. I will have anywhere from 1,000 -1,600 LOH when I roll into the late Trials. Late for me at least, I usually peak around TL's 138-144. I do prefer having 1.5K-ish Life on Hit, but I can never bring myself to use it given a more optimal attribute.

Comment

LOH ? What does that stand for ?
            If you're afraid of dying, and you're holdin' on, you'll see devils tearin' your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freein' you from the world. It all depends on how you look at it."

Comment

• Tin Man
              Tin Man commented
              Editing a comment
              LoH = Life on Hit

Oh, duh. Thank you.
            If you're afraid of dying, and you're holdin' on, you'll see devils tearin' your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freein' you from the world. It all depends on how you look at it."

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Noir View Post
              Oh, duh. Thank you.
              Lady_Noir The abbreviations can take awhile to get used to here. I’ve found this helpful in the past:
              General Abbreviations/Acronyms CL = Champion Level IB = Ironbound DC = Darkhold Citadel CP = Champion Points TL = Trial Level EG = Extra Gold AR = Ability Rating LB = Leaderboard CO = Celestial Orb CR = Critical Rating BH = Bounty Hunter CT = Celestial Transform CD = Critical Damage BB = Bombardment CE = Celestial Essence

2x Mage Huffjenkem
              BH Ichifuku
              Warrior Fhqwhgads
              Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

Working...
              X