Chrismas present for my Bh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrismas present for my Bh

I just unlock this, since the game rewards me a glory! no need to reforge more belts, now gems are useless for me probably other gems will be use for unlocking stash. now my target is to unlock demolition sets. only 4 sets not the rest. 4sets of demo is good and 2 sets of havoc
    Attached Files

Lol u dont know the game very well if u think gem are useless. Gem are for anb use only. So stack them until anb U can spend 1k 5k 10k 25k... gems in only 7 days in anb. But never think your gems will be useless

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, but i think i cant participate that events since its very grindy they say anb last for 6 hours. i cant play 6hours straight i also have to clean my room and do other stuff everyday. taking care of my dog and my little sister is hard. so i may have to pass anb. sicne my playtime is only 30minutes-1hour.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol like i just said u dont know the game. Anb gold is 6 hour. But not 6 hour straight. U got 6 hour to play in 7 to 9 day
      U have a big schedule lol. Cleaning your room dogcare.... haha youll see in a couple year when youll become a MEN what is a busy schedule!,,! Haha.

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea that will be cool, ill be having a decent work and getting paid is the best buying all i want.
      ill be making millions of dollar soon. hoping thar i dont fail haha

Wow you are lucky!

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      they say its random to get those, but if u fight an opponent that has an higher rating than u u cant get cosmetics points and also glory but the chance is low.

Well then, you are very lucky. How did you get so lucky & any tips how i can be so lucky?

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      all u need is to be active in game. like 10trials a days i good. and play all the tickets that is available till u ranout of tickets in pvp. and fight higher rating than u
Working...
X