Everyday LvL 77 item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyday LvL 77 item

I dont get it why i always get a decent item but those item that i get doesnt fit to my current sets that im using.

I'll probably get a full stalker sets of alllall 77 with assasin weapon sets before my demolition sets that i want. I just equipped the 2 assasin weapon sets and to compare it vs my current Igniters pistol sets it has a huge damage difference like 250k damage.

I don't craft stalker sets same with the assasin pistol sets malice and Ill will. I only get most of them at trials everytime time.

My target at trials are the bracers but no luck its like 0.01% to get a bracer mastery drop, same with the other legendaries that is for salvaging i need more resources. if u guys need lvl77 items better farm at trial 100-105 the chance of getting a lvl77 item there is like 50% or something , everyday i get 1 lvl77 item sometimes none. but most of the time item lvl that i usually get there are 70-72 if lucky 72-75 if u are super lucky 77.
    Attached Files

How many trials a day are you running to get a 77 drop every day?

I think I’ve gotten one as a no name regular gear in 2000 CLs.

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do 10-15 trials at morning and will continue later on. and in a day i think 40-50 trials but if i have nothing to do like I can do 60-70 trials all day.

• NoSuchReality
      NoSuchReality commented
      Editing a comment
      Which TL?

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      If i feel the reward is not good ill go back to trial 100 but most of the time i play at trial 105. but it takes so much time to get it sometimes u get none but im lucky so i always get lvl 77 it is my 4th lvl 77 item but the other 2 are Adventurer set and an item that is not part of a set.

NoSuchReality

i just got a new weapon today morning and it was my 14th run at trial 105.
    Attached Files

Comment

the RNG gods are good to you :-)

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah this might be the A/B testing het have high drop.

• Eternium2020
        Eternium2020 commented
        Editing a comment
        thank u
    Working...
    X