AnB help trial 110.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AnB help trial 110.

I dont want to go higher than 111. i just want to atleast take the Celestial Transform. at first i thought AnB is super hard thats why i dont want to participate on it, because alot of players are like i need to save alot of gems to be able to participate like theyre talking big numbers of gems thousands of it..

But i just spent atleast 800+ gems to this event and im doing good so far, theres alot of comments at other post including AnB stuff so i just read most of it and try to understand what theyre discussing and ask a few of them and finally applied the tecnique that they're using. It end up very well. l was expecting to end this event at trial 50 because of the glory thats all i need and i dont have knowledge about anb all u do is compete for trials and leaderboard and start a new journey with nothing on you, no resources no gold and your main cannot share stash with the event hero that u used, so i ended up by researching some guide again trying to find a better solution for leveling up. found one here at forum which is by crafting a exp item.

which is very expensive. and the fact u are starting a new hero with no resources so i just try farming at story mode for exp and i buy mark of titan crate which cost me 200 + the 200exp boost and the other unlocking passive/abilities and pet which cost me i think 800 gemsbelow?

when i saw a post from a group that i joined where at that time he was top 5 bounty hunter leaderboard and already trial 57 and he does have like 5hours and 12minutes to play. i already look at the leaderboard and it was legit, because if u can see leaderboard and participate in AnN means u are not a cheater? but i think he spent thousands of gems, ask him a few questions about the AnB all he wanted me to do first is but exp boost and get 70 and buy legendary crate which is 2.5k gems lol. haaha

so i didnt listen to him i knew at that time that he spent thousands of gems, just to maintain his ranking at leaderboard. and i dont know why are they doing that lol all that matter is the 2 Celestial why are they competing for the leaderboard ranking? its just a nametag adding if u are rank top 500 Challenger right?

so i just end up here at forum trying to understand the post and it was hard because of english its hard to understand so those english that i dont understand i just translate it, good thing theres a lot of guide for anb a great example is crafting an exp ring and necklace but im poor so i buy gold exhange to my gems..
    but rest of the tips include gems on it. buy crates etc.

watched a few AnB event tutorial at youtube, it seems that most of the players are hitting lvl 70 at 30 minutes of gameplay ingame, or before 30minutes so theyll have 5hours and 30minutes gameplay left
    ​​​​​​

Me it takes me 54minutes because i dont have that much gold to craft an exp gear, and each 10 lvl u need to craft a new item gear that has exp stat so its gonna be super expensive. so thats why it take me too long almost an hour i think till i get lvl70.

and right now my sets are good, but im getting 1-3 hits by boss so ididnt try it anymore and i keep upgrading my items. and ecnhanting few of it..

I just want to get trial 111 or something to be in top 100 and get the centurion name. idont know if it was at top 100 or top 250, but what i know is top 500 are challenger.

What do u guys think i should focus? enchanting ring or go for craftinf items i don't have gold anymore my 3millions gold is gone. will try to get morr gold.

i only have i think 2hours and 5minutes, im already at trial 106. and my CL is only 500+.

Im not using stalker set too, i use demolition and i farm at trial 80 it took me 2minutes to finish it. i farm resources there thats why.

thank u.
    Attached Files

This is my set right now, its updated. and been upgraded. but not yet enchanted. thank u.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      just found out that, frozen trap was not that helpful unlike smokescreen gives u a buff. i thought smokescreen only works for stalker sets thanks to the other guy here at forum.

i justput celestial in firebug and thats just my first but the other one at Trial 110 that i havent finish, should i put it to other item? or just leave it at the stash if ever i dont find useful items? will my celestial transform that is not been used during the event and not put in any item will be deleted? since i didnt put it in any of my item or the celestial item that has not been use will still be send to my mail to my main?

• chessmaster58
      chessmaster58 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking at your gear, I would see if you can improve the other gun, but based on what I see, Im not sure how many crafts it will take to do that.
      If that doesnt happen i would CT those gloves if they have decent stats. That will add another 137 vitality.
      Be sure to socket them first
      When you end the event, you will get back any drops you have in your inventory, all unused gold, materials, and unused CTs
      Your CT'd items will come back to you, with the CT removed, and minus the extra vitality, but the impreoved stats on them will remain. You will also get the CTs themselves to be used later on

Also, You only have 1 attack skill, and are using both mag trap and SS.
      You need another attack.
      For example, use mag trap or SS to group the mobs, and then use heatseekers to do blast the mobs
      Last edited by chessmaster58; 01-04-2021, 01:17 PM.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      I would echo chessmaster58 You need to add another attack like Multishot or Heatseekers to increase your damage.

You are low on CL, so you either farm more CL to give you more power or try switching to stalker. I'd suggest both. More CL and a more powerful stalker set.
    Trial difficulty increases feel bigger after TL 100 as you are unable to upgrade your character as fast as the mobs increase their strength.

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank u sir

• Stusmith50
      Stusmith50 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can beat 109, you've probably done 110 by now. Garm is often a big problem for most players. Just do 110 for the CT.

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea garm can melt my life, but i already finish the trial 110. but still have like an hour left to my play time. what to do? i used my 1 celestial transform but the other one i havent used it , its in my stash what should i do to the other? should i craft and hope to get lvl 77 something or just wait for the event to end so the celetial transform can be transfered to my main character?

Use the CT and try to get to 120 for the extra glory

Comment

Its already taking me so much time, to kill 1 mobs at trial 113. its like a boss already. will try to finish trial 113 but will never go further than that since the mobs are super tanky. by the way i havent enchanted my weapons since im low on gold and dont have any resources.

Comment

To go higher in future you need to do more XP and gold farming. XP makes you more powerful and gold will allow you to fully enchant your weapons and armour

Comment

• Eternium2020
          Eternium2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          Im not gonna go further its just too hard, i have to stop. i only have 30mins playtime left.
      Working...
      X