Farming Exp as BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming Exp as BH

I've seen a multitude of topics dedicated to farming builds (and results) for warriors and mages. Both have a couple of options.

I am aware that BH is not optimal for that- but how are you farming exp for ANBs on your BHs? Simply Stalker set with +xp and TL90/100 spam? Or something else?

All ideas and approaches welcome

Also- where and how are you farming essences? Also TL90/100, or there's a better way? It's a huge pain in the back for my ANB runs
    BUWU PEGO FEFE 4758

Im farming GE in trial now farming t 100 Using a dh stalker this anb. And im running it with very low gem budget. If you can its better to farm 110 now with better drop. But i cant for now ill see later. For now im champion lvl 1150 doing t100 in 2:30 Ive spent less then 200 gem in this anb !

Comment

Thank you for your input. Similar here. Just yesterday I realized I can do TL90 in exactly same time as TL100 or TL110 of around 2:30-3:30. Still can't get it below 2:00 or to 60-90 seconds, like mages or warriors.
      BH is a weird animal. At least mine is
      BUWU PEGO FEFE 4758

Comment

Im not really used to play DH. But yes from what i see 2min 30 is the spot since i have difficult to go 60/90 sec withDH. Maybe its my lack of skill playing DH Dunno. But. I think im doing good so far this anb! Maybe some 3xperienced DH could help us. Btw im using assasin belt for the exp phase instead of molten belt

Comment

I am not sure that it matters all that much which BH build you use to farm XP in ANB. I have used Stalker, Havoc, Demo, and hybrid builds, and the XP earned feels about the same. I had switched to running ANBs with a 4Fury:2Warlords Fire Lily Warrior as XP farmer, which seems to be the fastest way to push XP. However, I switched back to running a Demo hybrid BH in Bronze. As far as I can tell, XP seems to be the only thing that wasn't nerfed in the last update. I ran Fire Lily with XP on every gear and jewelry piece, and I was able to push a Level 2 Fire Lily through the level up to 70 and all the way through TL60 before I started to build Legendary gear with CR/CD to replace my Epic Fire Lily gear. My CLs earned at each hourly checkpoint matched up to what I was getting with a Stalker BH in previous ANBs.

Comment

Working...
          X