Snipe DOT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snipe DOT...

Short question. Can it Crit? Wondering whether to waste resources on the Critical rating trinket to boost its DOT damage if it doesn't actually benefit from Critical Damage. Thanks in advance.

Yes it can crit. Also, the higher the crit chance the higher the base damage of the DoT. But a Talisman of Storms is to be preferred (higher damage) anyway, and you don’t want to wear two Talismans as they share a common cooldown.

I did a detailed explanation on the Snipe DoT a way back, which is still relevant, here.
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      This is amazing that you were able to figure all that out!

Thanks for the swift reply. I guess this means there's only 4 useful trinkets out of the lot then.
    I noticed while looking at them, there's only 2 which don't improve based on item quality. The fire DOT one and the Lightning Bolt one. They do the same amount of damage from green item all the way to orange. All the others start low and get higher damage as they improve quality. Is this intended? 5000% fire damage over 5 seconds about 8 times a minute doesn't go anywhere near to compare to 15000% nature of the wind spirit one which happens a LOT.

Comment

Working...
    X