Stats/Playstyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats/Playstyle

I started playing the game a week ago, not fully tryharding on leveling up and stuff, but I'm really looking into getting a better stat/damage or anything advantage if that makes sense. I'm playing as a BH and having a hard time to know which stats I need to upgrade and which to not. If you can help me go ahead I'll really appreciate your answers!

If i understand ure making your way to 70? If yes then i go mostly power/haste/ar/. But the most important is exp on every piece of gear!

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 Haste and Power are most useful early on. Ability Rate (AR) will speed up your cooldown times, which allows you to use your abilities more often. It is probably the best strategy to run Story Mode through Normal mode to get the full set of gear from Alarion and to open up all of the Daily Quests.

You should probably add Extra Gold (XG) on some of your gear or jewelry, so you have some gold to start buying gear recipes from Liana and to start building your Crafting Mastery. And start reading up on A New Beginning (ANB) events in Guides and Walkthroughs.

Originally posted by Turgeon View Post
    If i understand ure making your way to 70? If yes then i go mostly power/haste/ar/. But the most important is exp on every piece of gear!
    Thanks for the answer! And yes, I'm making my way to 70!

Comment

Working...
    X