Haste and bounty hunter interactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haste and bounty hunter interactions

Wanted to ask what benefits bounty hunters gets for haste (attack speed/hits per minute)

1.does it influence only basic attacks?
    2.does it also influence spells like snipe or magnetic trap or some thing else?

Thanks in advance

Well the biggest benefits in the new 2demo/4havoc meta are more basic attacks and more molten armor stacks, which is quite important. In this build mag traps deal very insignificant damage, so I wasn't interested to test... I don't think haste has an effect on Heatseekers, not sure about rapid fire? We need an experienced BH here Also pay attention to the attack speed breakpoints, not sure if you are aware of that? Test your attack speed with different haste on your device in training grounds (e.g. attack for 30 seconds and see how many hits you did)
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Originally posted by bojck View Post
      Well the biggest benefits in the new 2demo/4havoc meta are more basic attacks and more molten armor stacks, which is quite important. In this build mag traps deal very insignificant damage, so I wasn't interested to test... I don't think haste has an effect on Heatseekers, not sure about rapid fire? We need an experienced BH here Also pay attention to the attack speed breakpoints, not sure if you are aware of that? Test your attack speed with different haste on your device in training grounds (e.g. attack for 30 seconds and see how many hits you did)
      Hello bojck i am a very new player and dont know a lot of things

What amount of haste do you recommend for a bh?

Comment

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        depends on your haste breakpoints, which depend on your device (mostly whether you run 60fps or higher). I run 60fps and 1600-1800 haste works well for me

bojck its sad since my main device is slower than my wifes device,which is my alt device.but thats a good number to aim for for me.thank you

Comment

• bojck
        bojck commented
        Editing a comment
        how do they always get the nice things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bojck I showed my wife your reply and she laughed hahaha

Comment

It turns out that all of my BHs have Haste calculations between 1610-1793. I did see a forum post by UmbraDei about Stalker BH not needing much Haste. His strategy is take fewer but more powerful shots, which works well when using Snipe as your primary damage. His current hero near the top of the leaderboard has Haste on only two gear pieces and 2 pieces of jewelry, plus an extra 65 from medals, which still seems like it falls under 1600. By comparison, Hegemony also routinely near the top of the leaderboard, has nearly twice the amount of Haste on his hybrid 4H:2D hero, placing him closer to 1800.

Comment

Ozymandius

Ill aim for those numbers thank you

Comment

Working...
          X