Havoc BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havoc BH

In the bronze ANB, I made a bh aiming to just level him up and have a little fun. I only had 2 days, due to a planned vacation.

I had a lot of fun, but I saw the top players all using a firebug build with 4 havoc and 2 demo. Some used snipe, some didn't.

Where does the damage come from on bosses? I see the heatseekers look great for wiping mobs, I'm just not sure what's doing the major damage on bosses, or how freeze trap is useful? If anyone is willing to post/link a video of the current bh meta, that would be awesome!

The dmg is c9ming from tracer ammo stacking to 20 then molten belt and osmosis get the dmg higher and higher. Dmg come from explosive shot(aoe) and missile proc

Comment

Ah okay, thank you very much

Comment

Btw dunno if you knew it but when checking leaderboard you can click on a name then hit the button trial stat to see where their dmg come from. And btw. Most of the dmg from 4h2d come from sticky bomb then explosive shot aoe and missile proc
        Attached Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 That is the best way to see how different builds are performing.

No, I didn't know that. Also good to know, thank you very much

Comment

Here, I posted a video how I play the new meta. Others play differently with Smoke Screen, but I prefer Magnetic Traps. Hope this helps
          https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...mmethebh-tl181

Comment

• Neponde
            Neponde commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks so much!
        Working...
        X