Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assault is terrible because multishot doesn't increase the dmg of charged shots by 600%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assault is terrible because multishot doesn't increase the dmg of charged shots by 600%

This seems to be a recurring theme for certain effects where the description deploys the advanced tactic of lying and leaves me wondering why something works terribly/better than expected.

(Using the tesla's) I see in fact the increase is only actually 100% not 600% and that's a lot of missing damage. Would be more fun if it worked and I saw charged shots at the top of my dmg for the trial instead of SS which admittedly I got a dropped BoM for it.
    Last edited by ; 11-15-2022, 07:59 PM.

Assault making Multishot increase Charged Ammo? What are you talking about?
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• Hairball
      Hairball commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes , this is when playing Assault BH with Tesla weapons
      Last edited by Hairball; 11-15-2022, 04:44 PM.

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      ok, it's not Assault's effect, It's Tesla's effect. Hence my confusion.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Should probably have mentioned the tesla's although I can't think of what else you might use with assault.

Here’s a photo

Comment

I just played Assault in the ANB, it’s quite fun to play although I was not trying to push ….
      just got the two celestials and a load of gold coins
      assault is good for gold runs because of the movement bonus and rapid fire bonus
      Last edited by Hairball; 11-15-2022, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Not for much else unfortunately.

• Ender1970
        Ender1970 commented
        Editing a comment
        I used Assault as well; this was my 2nd ANB and the first I had any clue at all what I was doing. Due to lack of recipes I figured assault was my best bet. I did end up flailing a bit with late changes to my gear and abilities/passives/attacks in the final Push, managing to claw my way to TL130 and 10th place, as my timer expired, on the Contender board. So Assault may not get you to the top, but it definitely can put you into a good position for the final Push.

And it’s well worth trying to get the passive of charged ammo up to level ten asap as this is one of the biggest damage producers
      along with rapid fire and scattered shot.

I also buffed up nature damage too to boost the charged ammmo too

Comment

Just wish that they would fix the distance bonus bug that was introduced with PvP. Hopefully they will with Next-generation.

Comment

Working...
        X