Molten belt versus assassin's belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molten belt versus assassin's belt

I am currently running 4 demo and 2 havoc on my ANB character just for fun and was wondering which of these belts would be best. Please bear in mind I am on trial 90 and am not really worried about going much higher although reaching 100 would be nice.?

Look at the two belts, it looks like the Molten Belt "spreads the hurt" to multiple mobs in a group, whereas the Assassin's belt increases the damage to a single mob during an extended fight.
    So, you have trash cleaning, and boss fights.

Which of the above two do you need the most help in?

Comment

• ssjwoods
      ssjwoods commented
      Editing a comment
      That's an interesting point I shall have to just test both. Thanks it probably helps if I read the description properly.

So I went back tested both and you are correct the molten belt definitely wins on the mobs which gives me more time to fight the boss. Interestingly I dropped two demo and changed them to havoc and swapped snipe for magnetic trap and this got me to 100 which was my goal. So now I am going to chill and play around with nearly two hours left of gameplay. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Molten belt becomes vital at high trial levels, but around TL100 it's certainly not necessary. I've found that above say TL140 I need the molten belt to make any kind of decent headway bringing down the bosses. But I have to admit I haven't used the Assassin's belt much, usually I use the Trappers belt for lower level grinding, with Frozen and Magnetic traps to clear groups of mobs.

Comment

• ssjwoods
        ssjwoods commented
        Editing a comment
        I confess I'd forgotten about the trappers belt, must have a look thanks.

Before TL 140 you can go with Trapper's belt as it makes a good job crowd controlling the pools of mobs, but you'll find Molten will be mandatory to drop bosses up from TL 140.

Comment

Working...
      X