Which BoA is best with current meta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which BoA is best with current meta?

I crafted two Bracer of Artillery during current ANB. Wondering which I should celestial to keep...

Level 73
    Medium stats
    Magnetic Trap dmg increased by 472%

Level 76
    High stats
    Lethal shot dmg increased by 88%

I am running 4H/2D with Charm of Qol and high haste, so my Lethal shot is ​likely proc'd 50x per minute. Each of those will be almost double damage. However, that magnetic trap damage seems quite useful. If they were even level stats, I'd go with the Magnetic Trap version, but the fact that 76 is much higher stats I am torn.

Any BH vets that can help guide me? Thanks!

No harm in experimenting, since we not longer have the Bracer predictor tool, Antikythera​ (it worked similarly to Pythia). Besides, you may find during crafting, your desired attribute may not come up as soon as you would like and you have instead a second or third best available.

So, I did a quick check of the BH Leaderboard Top 100 count of the Bracer of Artillery attributes and assembled a summary:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	4.7 KB ID:	221947

I like many above use Magnetic Trap, since it buffs a Crit build superbly well with the new Lethalade Spiritstones socketed in the new Cape of Ancestral Spirits.

Good luck!
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Thanks for the info. Aside from seeing what top players are using, any thoughts on the specific combo of CoQ + the lethal shot option? Can't really experiment as I can only convert one to celestial to keep it. Really want to keep the right one!

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        I would simply use your Lethal Shot for now. You can learn a lot from the configuration and also gather damage data from each of your battles for future reference. Just note that although your Lethal Shot procs 50X/min it's unlikely to inflict actual damage to enemies and bosses proportional to that. Nevertheless, you can run with that configuration until you methodically build out your hero and gear toward a final state, which always takes planning and time.

WarriorSeven - so you would suggest I celestial the BoA with Lethal Shot bonus over the one with Magnetic Trap bonus? Not sure I'm understanding your full recommendation outside of doing a lot of experimenting.

Trouble is -- I don't have much time to play and I'm not familiar with the tooling to analyze the battle data as it seems many are on these forums. My question was really to understand the trade offs between these two options if someone could voice over the stats, so to speak.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Your L76 Bracer vs. the L73 may be the better of the 2 at the get-go, me guessing.

It really doesn't take a lot of effort to gather basic data, believe me, and it will be worth your while! You have 2 Bracers in hand you can test in Act 1.8--Training Grounds. Equip a Bracer to your toon and run through at least 2 training scenarios with Multiple Enemies to gather up Damage stats as the most important (most encounters in Story Mode and Trials will involve multiple enemies--the single targets are more focused on a Boss analysis, for another day).

Five to ten minutes in the Training Grounds will yield a LOT of emperical data vs guessing, also affected by your other build items and your playing style. You will be able to determine which way to proceed with either of these Bracers in no time.
    Working...
    X